Xbox Fans & X1 Fans Read This

#21sjc1279Posted 1/1/2014 9:15:20 PM
I just got a X1 today and I like the system, but honestly I think kinect is piece of ****. I downloaded kinect sports rivals and stupid kinect keep giving me error message telling me I have to goto setting to recalibrate or something. I had no problem doing tutorial for using kinect, but stupid demo doesn't let me play.
#22deadmarvPosted 1/1/2014 9:47:22 PM
archibald3 posted...
We all know what's been going on here on the board and what will continue indefinitely. Just a thought which I'm sure the trolls and general naysayers will mock but here goes ...

Why not start trying to not respond to all these topics about ps4 vs x1 , which is better , which system this , what if Microsoft that. I mean surely by now it's pretty easy to recognize . Particularly the repetitive " what if they dropped Kinect , what if it was $100 less, will Microsoft recover, NSA, drm, anything that compares with Sony.

Let them take their stabs - they'll soon tire if everyone would stop engaging with them. They also try to bump old threads - don't take the bait and don't bait them with your topics. I know it can be tough but I've noticed that despite all the complaining about trolls none of you have to much to say in other threads but will go on for pages in the trolls threads. Time to put a stop to it.

This will never happen. The fanboysbon both sides just can't resist trolling each other.
#23THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 1/1/2014 9:53:52 PM
I can't STOP!! STOP!! STOP!!!

The drama is the main attraction on system boards. However the game boards themselves are FAR better.

You see fans of all different systems chat peacefully in those boards because they are fans of the same games or genre. If you are a fighting game enthusiast who plays on Xbone or Wii U then we have something in common.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#24loafy013Posted 1/2/2014 1:33:44 AM
I don't think the "troll problem" is nearly as bad as some people make it out. You can make a rational, intelligent post citing 19 things you think the Xbone got right and 1 negative and people will start yelling troll/pony because it wasn't 20 good things and 0 negative.
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
#25CaIiber345Posted 1/2/2014 2:23:04 AM
archibald3 posted...
I know it can be tough but I've noticed that despite all the complaining about trolls none of you have to much to say in other threads but will go on for pages in the trolls threads.

Things tell you things.
---
Playstation 4, Xbox 360
"So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their ending!" - Bilbo Baggins
#26Spetsnaz420Posted 1/2/2014 2:42:17 AM
loafy013 posted...
I don't think the "troll problem" is nearly as bad as some people make it out. You can make a rational, intelligent post citing 19 things you think the Xbone got right and 1 negative and people will start yelling troll/pony because it wasn't 20 good things and 0 negative.

There's so much truth to this... The posters here cry troll at the drop of a hat
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#27krystylaPosted 1/2/2014 2:49:58 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
loafy013 posted...

There's so much truth to this... The posters here cry troll at the drop of a hat

No the posters on this board cry troll at everyone who is one, which is mostly quite obvious, and whoever calls him out is then labelled as a fanboy.

There is not even one troll on this board even remotely subtle
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#28Kazuya_80Posted 1/2/2014 3:06:35 AM
@ Spetznaz
No, people call them trolls because they are actually trolls.
#29billsfanno1Posted 1/2/2014 3:07:44 AM
sjc1279 posted...
I just got a X1 today and I like the system, but honestly I think kinect is piece of ****. I downloaded kinect sports rivals and stupid kinect keep giving me error message telling me I have to goto setting to recalibrate or something. I had no problem doing tutorial for using kinect, but stupid demo doesn't let me play.

I had the same problem, I think it's the demo and not Kinect. Quit out and restart, it worked for me on the second attempt.
#30aheroafakePosted 1/2/2014 3:09:31 AM
HungoverHero777 posted...
It's cute how you think this topic will do anything.

---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |