Thinking of buying xbox one

#1ZatchBellPosted 1/1/2014 4:08:47 PM
I have done some research, but I have a few questions.

1) The xbox live arcade games I have on xbox 360 are they playable on xbox one? Not a deal breaker for me, just curious.

2)Is zoo tycoon out for xbox one? Gamestop.com says some stores have it used, and amazon lists a date of 12-31....little confused if the game is readily available or even out yet.

3) Ryse, Dead Rising 3, or Forza, which one is the easiest(I hate hard games).

4) Is the system built well? The original xbox was built well and the xbox 360 original was not, just curious if there are issues with the hardware, I would assume not since it's $500
---
Sega Fan for Life
#2Gamer4e4Posted 1/1/2014 4:10:35 PM
Best advice I can give you is 'think again'.
#3bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 1/1/2014 4:17:18 PM
ZatchBell posted...

1) The xbox live arcade games I have on xbox 360 are they playable on xbox one? Not a deal breaker for me, just curious.

2)Is zoo tycoon out for xbox one? Gamestop.com says some stores have it used, and amazon lists a date of 12-31....little confused if the game is readily available or even out yet.

4) Is the system built well? The original xbox was built well and the xbox 360 original was not, just curious if there are issues with the hardware, I would assume not since it's $500

1) No
2) yes you can buy it from games on demand
3) haven't played any of them
4) mine works fine so I would say yes
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#4CMoney003300Posted 1/1/2014 4:41:44 PM
ZatchBell posted...

1) No
2) Yes its been out for awhile
3) ryse was really short and easy. DR3 was a lot of fun and worth $60.
4)Yes. Mine has been working great with zero problems
---
Gamertag: CMoney0330
#5xacebopPosted 1/1/2014 10:43:03 PM
Gamer4e4 posted...
Best advice I can give you is 'think again'.
#6DevinePunisherPosted 1/1/2014 10:48:25 PM
Best advice I can give you " Get it, its awesome"..

The graphics are great and you can multitask, which really comes in handy when making montages. I do this when nba 2k14, I can record my gameplay just by telling the system to do so...without having to pause it, or go into other menus.... Its SWEEEEEEET.

It even has a built in editor program to link your different footages together and add effects man. Its great, you can even record your voice over it or put yourself into the video.

I have a couple vids on youtube of 2k. Sorry, I just really like this system.
---
Hop out like POOF, H52va out the roof. 873 424 cuz five-duece
#7ghostofspartapPosted 1/1/2014 10:57:36 PM
microsof have learned from their mistake on rushing the x360
more playstations 4 were defective than xboxs ones
for 100 bucks more youll have an all in one machine
dont think anymore and go buy it
sony its over
---
wiiu-heroeoftime psn-P4R4NO14K ill be remembered as the guy with bad grammar
#8popping4itPosted 1/1/2014 10:59:12 PM

No, because they are completely different consoles, the coding on both the xbox one and ps4 are completely different from their former consoles so any games would have to be rebuilt to work on the newer consoles

Yes it has been out since November

dead rising 3 is a very easy game, ryse is somewhat challenging, and forza is a grind

yes the consoles are very well built, the design of the xbox one was designed with one goal to be extremely cool if you look at the xbox one one half of the console is a vented for its massive fan.
---
whens mahvel?
#9AwayFromHerePosted 1/1/2014 11:01:05 PM
Don't. Not yet. Wait a year.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#10mokmuudPosted 1/1/2014 11:01:44 PM
ghostofspartap posted...
microsof have learned from their mistake on rushing the x360
more playstations 4 were defective than xboxs ones
for 100 bucks more youll have an all in one machine
dont think anymore and go buy it
sony its over

Lol
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539