I hope to god they work on installs and downloading updates.

#11Alienware4LifePosted 1/2/2014 2:33:39 AM
Psn download speeds max out at 30mb Xbox live downloads reach 100+ mb lol. People are so uninformed and have no clue what they are talking about.
---
Check out my PC,360,ps3, Movie, Old School game vidoes http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicConspiracy?feature=mhee
#12Spetsnaz420Posted 1/2/2014 4:19:05 AM
^
Source or you're full of it
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#13Millertime660Posted 1/2/2014 4:31:50 AM
Marqmax posted...
The issue is it shouldn't download patches while installing. I understand why both systems did it but I think the PS4 prioritizes the install over the patch. Meaning you can at least play a portion of the game while it's doing both. When its finished then you can reset the game and play from where you left off. Sometimes it seems like your install is hanging at a certain percentage when really its the patch holding it up.

This is very true.... Im sure it will be sorted out in an update.
#14Millertime660Posted 1/2/2014 4:45:00 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
^

I didnt find anything recent..... but if you google it there is plenty of info out there. Its not too hard.
#15epicfailtryhardPosted 1/2/2014 5:19:55 AM
they won't. you're screwed.
---
"humor is the thin make-up anger wears"-bag of bones, stephen king
#16Lerp85Posted 1/2/2014 6:14:33 AM
Millertime660 posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
^

I didnt find anything recent..... but if you google it there is plenty of info out there. Its not too hard.

Hard enough you couldn't find anything worth linking to. LOL
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#17Viper187666Posted 1/2/2014 7:37:07 AM
Marqmax posted...
The issue is it shouldn't download patches while installing. I understand why both systems did it but I think the PS4 prioritizes the install over the patch. Meaning you can at least play a portion of the game while it's doing both. When its finished then you can reset the game and play from where you left off. Sometimes it seems like your install is hanging at a certain percentage when really its the patch holding it up.

I think the PS4 actually released more complete games. From what I was hearing, the XB1 exclusives require ridiculously huge "patches" day 1 because the discs were rushed and incomplete.
---
I refuse to buy XB1 until it's sold without Kinect. No, I'm not a Sony fanboy. See? http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
#18x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 1/2/2014 7:54:40 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
^

I don't know how true it is but Xbox does seem a bit faster anyways. Both platforms download a 40 GB game in just under 2 hours or so for me so I'm happy with those results.