Is Need for Speed: Most Wanted as good as Rivals?

#1Gunvalkyrie2Posted 1/1/2014 8:20:58 PM
Really like Rivals -- is MW as good>> If so what system do you recommend it for? The Wii U? 360?

also -- not a NFS connoisseur - what are your fave NFS games - or which is considered the all time best and worst?
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#2DojoMaxPosted 1/1/2014 8:39:32 PM
Haven't played rivals but the Most Wanted reboot was good. Criterion does some good things with the NFS games. However, Criterions Hot Pursuit reboot was probably the best NFS game ever.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#3lunaticcorePosted 1/1/2014 8:44:08 PM
I think it is a better game actually. Visually Rivals is pretty freaking great on the Xbox one, but I feel like Most Wanted and Burnout Paradise were just funner games and felt more free. Rivals feels closer to and open world Hot Pursuit.

Rivals is really great looking though and is still fun.
#4b1gt0nePosted 1/1/2014 9:07:51 PM
I hated Most Wanted
#5OZ_ArchangelPosted 1/1/2014 9:16:36 PM
Im yet to get a NFS game since the ps2 days :(. I got over them too much. I still think that NFS3 and NFS high stakes are the best all time. Then underground and Most wanted ps2 gen. I miss the nfs games that had some sort of a story
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#6aray48Posted 1/1/2014 9:38:19 PM
Both have terrible multiplayer that make it impossible to easily race with friends. And Rivals doesn't even allow for a full race of human players.