So...what's with the bumpers on the controller?

#1AP3BrainPosted 1/2/2014 12:31:31 AM
I can't think of a logical reason why they changed the bumpers from the 360 controller. It isn't comfortable at all to press them and it is terrible when you need to hold the button and do other actions.

Everything else about the controller is great though.
#2Tough-stuffPosted 1/2/2014 12:34:07 AM
Lol but they sure look nice tho huh. Haha. But yea. They take some getting used to now after so much BF4 and DR3 they feel normal. Patience my young padiwan.
---
---
"only the dead have seen the end of war"-Plato GT: TOUGH STUFF; PSN: hope_monger
#3biblejohnPosted 1/2/2014 12:49:28 AM
Yeah didnt like em at the start, weapon swapping in DR3 was pretty bad at first.

Im used to them now but id still swap the bumpers for the old style, I'd keep the rest of the controller tho :)
#4krystylaPosted 1/2/2014 8:25:01 AM
I love them way more than the 360 one as I don't like to use my middle finger on triggers
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#5rellimnayrPosted 1/2/2014 8:47:33 AM
Xbone ppl thought the right savvy thing to do was let "real" gamers design their controllers.
And by "real" gamers they ment COD trolls that are paid by M$ to do COD tournaments and what not so thank the COD "pros" for creating the "perfect" gaming controller.
#6ILikeGamesManPosted 1/2/2014 9:06:02 AM
rellimnayr posted...
Xbone ppl thought the right savvy thing to do was let "real" gamers design their controllers.
And by "real" gamers they ment COD trolls that are paid by M$ to do COD tournaments and what not so thank the COD "pros" for creating the "perfect" gaming controller.

Have you used the controller for a little while?

I had to get used to it at first, but now I like it way better than the 360 controller. It seems people in general are afraid of change, but sometimes its worth giving something new a shot.
#7weezergabePosted 1/2/2014 9:37:47 AM
I think the bumpers just need to be broken in
---
3DO is still the best console of all time.
#8OUberLordPosted 1/6/2014 9:14:22 PM
I don't like that they're hinged as opposed to being straight push, but I got used to it.
#9leelee3105Posted 1/6/2014 9:27:37 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
rellimnayr posted...

Have you used the controller for a little while?

I had to get used to it at first, but now I like it way better than the 360 controller. It seems people in general are afraid of change, but sometimes its worth giving something new a shot.

What a turd lol. MS studied 1000s of people's hands to design the controller. Other than the bumpers being a little awkward at first it is perfect!
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#10Lerp85Posted 1/6/2014 9:32:36 PM
The only thing I think is stupid is that the whole bumper is not a button. It is held in on the inside part and the outside part is the part that is pressed in.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.