Glad microsoft allows us to multitask on the Xbox One unlike Sony

#1DevinePunisherPosted 1/2/2014 4:08:58 AM
Its so seemless I love it.. I mean my PS4 was more like an impulse by just because it came out first. But I don't really play it much...

I just love the control I have on the xbox one and the fact that during my sports games I can record footage, stop the recording, start new recordings, and such without having to pause the game, go into a menu, cut the record feature on, etc..... Its one of the favorite features I've experienced on any console. I wish I could do this on my ps4, but its all good.

I also use the different effects when editing on the studio. Primarily use this for 2k14 :-)
---
Hop out like POOF, H52va out the roof. 873 424 cuz five-duece
#2Spetsnaz420Posted 1/2/2014 4:12:04 AM
What are you talking about? PS4 multitasks just fine and I can start/stop recording whenever I feel like just by pushing a button while still in game.
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#3DevinePunisher(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 4:13:42 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
What are you talking about? PS4 multitasks just fine and I can start/stop recording whenever I feel like just by pushing a button while still in game.

I don't have to push a button homie.... not on the xbox one. no button presses need to stop, start recording.
---
#4Spetsnaz420Posted 1/2/2014 4:16:25 AM
So in the end its about being able to say it with your voice? Seems like that may take longer and require no more effort than a button press
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#5DevinePunisher(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 4:18:23 AM
you can do anything multitask wise with no button presses. its so different then ps4. I could lets say, be in the middle of a game of Madden....... and pull up the web browser while still in madden ( picture in picture / still playing madden ) and search for used cars in my area, or pull up Netflix or anything basically.... without pressing any button besides the ones I'm using in my game of madden.

I'm not saying ps4 is bad. I mean I like it and the controller is better then I thought. but as far as what you can do with your system, my xbox one offers more.

please don't flame me, I'm on the xbox one board. If you hate to hear this, please go to the PS4 board.
---
#6DevinePunisher(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 4:21:16 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
So in the end its about being able to say it with your voice? Seems like that may take longer and require no more effort than a button press

Umm NO...its instantaneous, you obviously haven't played one before. And I why the hate ?? I ask you this with all do seriousness, If you despise a console so much...why ARE you on this board? Just curious
---
#7game freakozoidPosted 1/2/2014 4:21:30 AM
DevinePunisher posted...
you can do anything multitask wise with no button presses. its so different then ps4. I could lets say, be in the middle of a game of Madden....... and pull up the web browser while still in madden ( picture in picture / still playing madden ) and search for used cars in my area, or pull up Netflix or anything basically.... without pressing any button besides the ones I'm using in my game of madden.

I'm not saying ps4 is bad. I mean I like it and the controller is better then I thought. but as far as what you can do with your system, my xbox one offers more.

please don't flame me, I'm on the xbox one board. If you hate to hear this, please go to the PS4 board.

It's nice and all, but in an age of tablets and phones that can do that stuff better, it really isn't a big deal. I like the feature overall, but I'm glad that the PS4 instead put their money into the hardware which will eventually show in the games.
#8game freakozoidPosted 1/2/2014 4:22:28 AM
DevinePunisher posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...

Umm NO...its instantaneous, you obviously haven't played one before. And I why the hate ?? I ask you this with all do seriousness, If you despise a console so much...why ARE you on this board? Just curious

Pst....People using logic does not mean that they despise the console. People not gushing continuously for one console does not mean they despise it.
#9DevinePunisher(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 4:26:57 AM
game freakozoid posted...
DevinePunisher posted...

It's nice and all, but in an age of tablets and phones that can do that stuff better, it really isn't a big deal. I like the feature overall, but I'm glad that the PS4 instead put their money into the hardware which will eventually show in the games.

So you are glad that the console has LESS features ? Dude diehard fanboys have some of the worse logic, when if it was the other way around they would be on here trolling through that in x1 owners faces ! Computers, laptops, etc do online gaming but is that any reason why a console shouldn't ( basing this off your logic ).
---
#10Millertime660Posted 1/2/2014 4:29:32 AM
Love the multitasking features of my xbox!