Glad microsoft allows us to multitask on the Xbox One unlike Sony

#11Pixx0Posted 1/2/2014 4:33:33 AM
DevinePunisher posted...
you can do anything multitask wise with no button presses. its so different then ps4. I could lets say, be in the middle of a game of Madden....... and pull up the web browser while still in madden ( picture in picture / still playing madden ) and search for used cars in my area, or pull up Netflix or anything basically....

and you needed a console for that? PCs have been out since years you know?
When I turn on one of my consoles, that's not to look for...used cars...

*shakes head*
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#12LapanuiPosted 1/2/2014 4:36:34 AM
Although I do enjoy the features my X1 is providing, I have to say, you need to stop TC.

You are obviously looking for people to start something, just stop trolling and play on your console...
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#13game freakozoidPosted 1/2/2014 4:36:37 AM
DevinePunisher posted...
game freakozoid posted...
DevinePunisher posted...
you can do anything multitask wise with no button presses. its so different then ps4. I could lets say, be in the middle of a game of Madden....... and pull up the web browser while still in madden ( picture in picture / still playing madden ) and search for used cars in my area, or pull up Netflix or anything basically.... without pressing any button besides the ones I'm using in my game of madden.

I'm not saying ps4 is bad. I mean I like it and the controller is better then I thought. but as far as what you can do with your system, my xbox one offers more.

please don't flame me, I'm on the xbox one board. If you hate to hear this, please go to the PS4 board.

It's nice and all, but in an age of tablets and phones that can do that stuff better, it really isn't a big deal. I like the feature overall, but I'm glad that the PS4 instead put their money into the hardware which will eventually show in the games.

So you are glad that the console has LESS features ? Dude diehard fanboys have some of the worse logic, when if it was the other way around they would be on here trolling through that in x1 owners faces ! Computers, laptops, etc do online gaming but is that any reason why a console shouldn't ( basing this off your logic ).

Your logic is extremely flawed. Apart from snap, they have the same features. Both can multitask. Xbox One just does it better. For me though seeing as how whenever I play my console, I usually have my tablet/phone/laptop or something close to me that can do that second task BETTER than an Xbox One can means that the difference in multitasking doesn't matter to me. And note, another fail in your logic is I never said the consoles shouldn't be able to multitask so your last point at me completely falls apart. Them being able to multitask is fine. HOWEVER, their top priority is their games. In the end that is by far the main reason people buy these consoles. PS4 puts a lot more power towards their games then the Xbox One. Because I bought the console for the games it will supply (many of the ones I buy will not be on the PC), that is the thing I care most about.

Please, going forward in your posts, use logic instead of petty trolling attempts. Remember that a successful troll makes people rage because of how smart and easily able they are to trump arguments, not by making themselves look stupid. If you wish to respond to me, then actually respond to my points instead of putting words in my mouth and then trying to wave the fanboy flag. It only makes you look foolish.
#14Pixx0Posted 1/2/2014 4:38:25 AM
Lapanui posted...
Although I do enjoy the features my X1 is providing, I have to say, you need to stop TC.

You are obviously looking for people to start something, just stop trolling and play on your console...

Maybe he's just already bored with his console...
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#151nternationa7Posted 1/2/2014 4:39:15 AM
I love how the Xbox One is so advanced that it doesn't need a task manager that shows what tasks are running and gives the user the ability to close down the programs. It is so unbelievably progressive that hundreds of processes could be run in the background and slow down my console yet I would not be burdened the knowledge of such things happening. The other consoles like the PS4 are so inferior since they do not have the extra operating system that puts a bunch strain to memory and possibly slows down my console the point where future game performance is affected.

Xbox Won, Failstation 4!
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947
#16RyuuHou25Posted 1/2/2014 4:42:15 AM
ITT - I don't have to push a button and you do, haha

Seriously, I can push a button faster than you can speak, so big freaking whoop.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#17Spetsnaz420Posted 1/2/2014 4:46:06 AM
DevinePunisher posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
So in the end its about being able to say it with your voice? Seems like that may take longer and require no more effort than a button press

Umm NO...its instantaneous, you obviously haven't played one before. And I why the hate ?? I ask you this with all do seriousness, If you despise a console so much...why ARE you on this board? Just curious

What hate? I don't really care TBH... It just sounds a little silly to be so into such a minor feature. Where exactly did you get that I despise xbox? You sound awfully defensive over nothing at all... Seriously. I
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#18DevinePunisher(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 4:48:00 AM
DevinePunisher posted...
DevinePunisher posted...
you can do anything multitask wise with no button presses. its so different then ps4. I could lets say, be in the middle of a game of Madden....... and pull up the web browser while still in madden ( picture in picture / still playing madden ) and search for used cars in my area, or pull up Netflix or anything basically.... without pressing any button besides the ones I'm using in my game of madden.

I'm not saying ps4 is bad. I mean I like it and the controller is better then I thought. but as far as what you can do with your system, my xbox one offers more.

please don't flame me, I'm on the xbox one board. If you hate to hear this, please go to the PS4 board.

It's nice and all, but in an age of tablets and phones that can do that stuff better, it really isn't a big deal. I like the feature overall, but I'm glad that the PS4 instead put their money into the hardware which will eventually show in the games.

So you are glad that the console has LESS features ? Dude diehard fanboys have some of the worse logic, when if it was the other way around they would be on here trolling through that in x1 owners faces ! Computers, laptops, etc do online gaming but is that any reason why a console shouldn't ( basing this off your logic ).

Your logic is extremely flawed. Apart from snap, they have the same features. Both can multitask. Xbox One just does it better. For me though seeing as how whenever I play my console, I usually have my tablet/phone/laptop or something close to me that can do that second task BETTER than an Xbox One can means that the difference in multitasking doesn't matter to me. And note, another fail in your logic is I never said the consoles shouldn't be able to multitask so your last point at me completely falls apart. Them being able to multitask is fine. HOWEVER, their top priority is their games. In the end that is by far the main reason people buy these consoles. PS4 puts a lot more power towards their games then the Xbox One. Because I bought the console for the games it will supply (many of the ones I buy will not be on the PC), that is the thing I care most about.

Please, going forward in your posts, use logic instead of petty trolling attempts. Remember that a successful troll makes people rage because of how smart and easily able they are to trump arguments, not by making themselves look stupid. If you wish to respond to me, then actually respond to my points instead of putting words in my mouth and then trying to wave the fanboy flag. It only makes you look foolish.

Firstly explain how this is a troll topic? Please elaborate. If I was trolling I would have posted this on the PS4 board. Considering this is the Xbox One board, and most on this board own or prefer that particular system, how is me stating that I like this feature that is non existent on my PS4 trolling? Also, I simply restated what you already stated, about tablets and phones being able to do the task already, so not having it means nothing. But at the same token, that is like saying what I stated previously, PC does online gaming better then consoles and has for a long time. So what if consoles didn't have online since PCs do it better, would that not be a big deal either? Now I respect your opinion as we are both PS4 owners, however, I do wish the ps4 had this feature. That is the basis of this thread.
---
Hop out like POOF, H52va out the roof. 873 424 cuz five-duece
#19DevinePunisher(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 4:56:33 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
ITT - I don't have to push a button and you do, haha

Seriously, I can push a button faster than you can speak, so big freaking whoop.

Its the fact that I don't have to pause or interrupt my gameplay at all is what I'm saying. No matter what I want to do you can still split screen it, but its the fact I don't have to pause the game for nothing. That's what I'm saying, how seemless it is. If PS4 ever gets this feature, people will praise it. But while its on another system It is just "no big deal"... but listen I was just saying I like it that's all.
---
Hop out like POOF, H52va out the roof. 873 424 cuz five-duece
#20game freakozoidPosted 1/2/2014 4:57:32 AM
Firstly explain how this is a troll topic? Please elaborate. If I was trolling I would have posted this on the PS4 board. Considering this is the Xbox One board, and most on this board own or prefer that particular system, how is me stating that I like this feature that is non existent on my PS4 trolling? Also, I simply restated what you already stated, about tablets and phones being able to do the task already, so not having it means nothing. But at the same token, that is like saying what I stated previously, PC does online gaming better then consoles and has for a long time. So what if consoles didn't have online since PCs do it better, would that not be a big deal either? Now I respect your opinion as we are both PS4 owners, however, I do wish the ps4 had this feature. That is the basis of this thread.

It's a troll as your misrepresenting and then resorting to strawman type arguments with what I said. You are calling people that disagree with you fanboys and the board that you post something on doesn't decide whether or not it is a troll thread. Never has, never will. If it stopped at you praising a feature, which you claimed was your only intent, then that'd be fine. It is where you went with it afterwards that made it trolling.

And as I already stated, as the main feature of consoles is gaming, and online gaming is nowadays a big part of said gaming, that is completely different to basically what amounts to added bonuses for the consoles. People buy the consoles to play games, many of which are online. Not very many people buy consoles so that they can multitask.

Also, you are trying to argue from the basis of, "If it can do it better, why should the competitors even offer that feature?" As I've previously stated, that was never my argument in the least, and I'd appreciate it if you stopped pretending it was. My argument is that this one bonus of the Xbox, while nice and I'm glad it has it, isn't a big deal to me as I have other ways to access that bonus that works even better. As such I appreciate more what PS4 did which is allocate more power that can go towards the actual games as that is not something I have a means of compensating for. Did I ever say the Xbox should drop its multitasking because I don't need it? No.