Glad microsoft allows us to multitask on the Xbox One unlike Sony

#151Pinoy441Posted 1/2/2014 1:33:31 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68222817

This was a troll bait topic from a troll even before this began
---
*grabs popcorn*
#152InjusticeRebornPosted 1/2/2014 2:21:05 PM
Thank you for clearing the percentages up Metroid. :)
#153bjay88Posted 1/2/2014 2:27:56 PM
Damn kids today and their ADD.

I wanna play for 5 minutes, now I wanna watch 3 minutes of a movie, now I wanna surf the net for a second, now I wanna go back to my game to kill a single enemy then resume watching a movie.

Fair enough you can do all this stuff on your ps4/XBO but do you really need to be able to do it all at once at the same time?
---
This space intentionally left blank.
#154Cornbread4lifePosted 1/2/2014 2:35:05 PM
bjay88 posted...

I wanna play for 5 minutes, now I wanna watch 3 minutes of a movie, now I wanna surf the net for a second, now I wanna go back to my game to kill a single enemy then resume watching a movie.

Fair enough you can do all this stuff on your ps4/XBO but do you really need to be able to do it all at once at the same time?

I mean I like to have another tv or my laptop playing something in the background when I play games...I can't be the only one. A lot of good games don't have intricate plots that I need to pay attention to.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#155Sega9599Posted 1/2/2014 4:04:02 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
bjay88 posted...

I mean I like to have another tv or my laptop playing something in the background when I play games...I can't be the only one. A lot of good games don't have intricate plots that I need to pay attention to.

really? as opposed to just other music from the dashboard perhaps, you actually need the TV or your laptop playing something else in the background? It just helps you to concentrate more eh? or you really wanna catch the rest of that simpsons episode while driving on Forza?
---
Oh, for a new 'proper' Shining Force..and a new Panel de Pon game and a new english release of Puyo Puyo....
#156Laylow12Posted 1/2/2014 6:51:23 PM
Rome218 posted...
OMG Ryuu, that is my quote. I could not tell because I wrote it in August of last year. You lurked me, lmao. How lame.

The Daniel Tosh part threw me off guard, as I do not recall saying that.

I still stand by what I said. Demonizing in that context would be wanting punishment for someone. Again, I do not think the Government should ever step in, and that is all free speech entitles you to.

Go ask the cooking lady who admitted to saying the N word 20 something years ago and got fired if her job protected her from freedom of speech. Her job is civilian, and in that case I think they went overboard.

Now you really have reached the realm of stalking me, Ryuu. >_< You're digging up stuff from 6 months ago on an archive site.

POST #132

You admit to following me around and now you're accusing somebody else of stalking you? Can I do the same thing with you or is that hands off like Microsoft is with you?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#157Cornbread4lifePosted 1/2/2014 7:00:01 PM
Sega9599 posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
bjay88 posted...

really? as opposed to just other music from the dashboard perhaps, you actually need the TV or your laptop playing something else in the background? It just helps you to concentrate more eh? or you really wanna catch the rest of that simpsons episode while driving on Forza?

Most people I know do this. Unless a game is completely story driven, it's pretty easy to focus on a tv show or something like that. Usually it's something stupid though, not something I'm really looking forward to watching. For example, I've been streaming mythbusters on netflix while playing ffix recently. It's not difficult at all to do, and I have more fun while doing it.

I'm one of those people that can play games completely fine without completely tuning out the rest of the world. I have friends who I'd be playing a game with splitscreen and try to talk to them while we play and they don't even hear me. I've never really understood that.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#158RyuuHou25Posted 1/3/2014 3:58:04 AM
Gee Rome, looks like I touched a nerve, three posts in reply to one? Someone seems a bit defensive.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#159Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/3/2014 4:34:19 AM
PS4 can multi-task and has voice controls. The advanced stuff that can be done with the Kinect's technology isn't even really being used anyway. Voice controls aren't advanced.
---
http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1670347/
#160Lawboy2Posted 1/3/2014 6:19:43 AM
Cornbread4life posted...
OandA_Pest posted...
Lol.

For anyone out there still blaming "PS4 fanboys" and "Sony Ponies" for the sad state of this board, here's a shill topic that just defies that idea entirely.

But the people who are getting pissed off at this topic probably shouldn't be here in the first place. If I'm on a Mets message board saying all kinds of **** about the Yankees and a Yankee fan gets mad, sure they have a right to be mad and say they're mad, but it's just as easy for the Met fan to turn around and say well, there's the door, don't let it hit you.

If you're a PS4 fan and you get mad at every topic by an albeit ridiculous Xbox fan on the Xbox board, then you should leave. On the other hand, if PS4 fans come here and post ridiculous pro-PS4 and anti-Xbox topics, Xbox fans have no where else to go because they're already where they're supposed to be.

I've never been to the PS4 board, but obviously the same thing holds true there. I'd call out any Xbox fan stirring up **** there and tell them they should get lost if they don't like hearing PS4 owners rave about their system and **** on Xbox.

^^^^ this
Thank you so much for this post