Glad microsoft allows us to multitask on the Xbox One unlike Sony

#161181stCommanderPosted 1/3/2014 6:40:22 AM(edited)
You can multitask on PS4 and you don't need to pause the game. To record double click the share button, to take a pic hold it for a few seconds. You can check the browser, ps store and live streams while playing a game. What you are talking about is two screens at once. Something I really don't like. I'm not one of those that play and watch tv at the same time.
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
#162Lawboy2Posted 1/3/2014 6:33:10 AM
I really hate u guys a lot I really do....get a life
#163Lawboy2Posted 1/3/2014 6:35:31 AM
Also you know what I think is funny.....when I try to read a thread and the TC. Has to stop posting because he realizes all he is doing is defending himself and no one is coming to his defense u guys are a bunch of bullies and I literally hate u...with a passion...there is no place where xbox players can come to just be with xbox players....get a life...smh
#164Lawboy2Posted 1/3/2014 6:37:27 AM
And if u guys don't get to read this post I'll make sure I copy and paste it for the next thread u guys decide to take over
#165MrSpaM111Posted 1/3/2014 6:43:38 AM
Lawboy2 posted...
there is no place where xbox players can come to just be with xbox players..

I think that's commonly known as 'Xbox Live'
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#166dementedlullabyPosted 1/3/2014 6:44:48 AM
Pixx0 posted...
Lapanui posted...
Although I do enjoy the features my X1 is providing, I have to say, you need to stop TC.

You are obviously looking for people to start something, just stop trolling and play on your console...

Maybe he's just already bored with his console...

Irony in 3...2...1...
---
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#167Bass50Posted 1/3/2014 8:26:51 AM
DevinePunisher posted...
Another ignorant post from a guy who doesn't even own the system. This is made blatantly obvious by him coming into my thread and then throwing around false information. First off you say "iffy voice commands" and then say you will spend more time repeating yourself then you would navigating with buttons....that is false. My Xbox One instantly brings up whatever I said instantaneously, I guess a anti-xbox guy like yourself would find that impossible just because you can not do this on the system you praise. Well I have news for you, it understands me even when I'm not talking loud. Sometimes its creepy just how "well" it understands you. Also you speak on whats the point of a DVR, well I use mine to record gameplay.

First off, your personal experience is not the benchmark. Secondly, I'm not anti-xbox; I'm anti X Box One; like a lot of people are after MS stumbled out of the gate like a drunk, stereotypical frat boy. Third, the PS4 can record gameplay too and anybody with a capture card can do so without the recording feature. There are some surprisingly affordable ones and-this pertains to both systems-what video site you upload too is your choice. So yeah, the built in DVR doesn't do anything that a capture card and cable service haven't been doing for years.

DevinePunisher posted...
If you're not into that type of thing, that's fine. I am however. Not let me ask you this, you talk like this is a bad thing. How is having added features bad? Even if YOU don't care much for it, others will. More options is always a good thing, gives the masses the option to or not to use it. If you and I both own the same car, yet yours is the basic model...and mine is a higher model, why is it bad if my car comes with a moon roof, seat warmers, remote start up and nice rims? I mean yes both cars essentially do the same thing ( they both DRIVE ) but if I have the option to warm my seats or have my moon roof open, then that is MY choice to do so. That is a choice that you wouldn't have because your car doesn't have the option to start with, so don't bash me if I'm happy about a feature that you can not use on your console ( regardless if you care about the feature or not )

Uh, no, more options aren't always a good thing. Just like games can be overloaded with a bunch of unnecessary features that can make playing them seem more like work than fun, consoles can be too. While the built in DVR feature is an expected step, MS has taken it a bit to far with the X1 being a glorified cable box that plays games. Like I said, it brings nothing that doesn't already exist to the party and instead of focusing on one or two things with everything else taking a lower priority, it's all over the map. Is it a game system, a DVR/Cable Box or a teleconference device?

As for your car analogy, no, extra features aren't inherently bad, but throw in a GPS, sophisticated climate control system, one of those built in TVs, a CD changer in the stereo, Wi-Fi internet and your dash looks like the bridge of the freakin' Enterprise, which isn't a good thing.