Battlefield 4 getting worse and worse

#11Sniper_BrosefPosted 1/2/2014 7:45:14 AM
dnmt posted...
I stopped playing BF4 on my PC a while ago. The bugs and constant crashes were too many to bear.

Holy s***! Is this the first non-troll post you've made to this board? Thank you for your contribution dnmt!
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#12suicide machinePosted 1/2/2014 7:47:24 AM
it's so weird... I keep on reading about issues people have with bf4, but I don't ever experience it (knock on wood). except for quick match issues (I never use quick match), all these issues with disconnects or dashboarding or server issues in general, I don't ever see. thank goodness.
---
GamerTag: M Slender | Battlelog ID: Tooningspork | PSN: mslender
Xbox One clips at https://www.youtube.com/soulcoffin
#13Sniper_BrosefPosted 1/2/2014 7:48:24 AM
suicide machine posted...
it's so weird... I keep on reading about issues people have with bf4, but I don't ever experience it (knock on wood). except for quick match issues (I never use quick match), all these issues with disconnects or dashboarding or server issues in general, I don't ever see. thank goodness.

You never lose connection? You're either lying or the luckiest kid on the f***ing planet.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#14x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 1/2/2014 7:50:17 AM(edited)
I'm amazed. I haven't played any Xbox in a few days but when I do Battlefield 4 runs good. I've had that rare dashboard crash since the update but otherwise nothing earth shattering. My friends have played much more than me and report minimal issues too.

Not saying anyone is wrong but I'm just glad my experience is different from any of yours.

One thing to note is all my friends and I who used to have Instant On turned on had more crashes of games. We turned that off and have the console boot fully each time and every game seems to run better. I got tired of doing those random console resets because my party chat was broken...
#15BruceLee1974Posted 1/2/2014 8:15:27 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...

You never lose connection? You're either lying or the luckiest kid on the f***ing planet.

Im in Australia and never lost connection to a game and play this game pretty much flawlessly on PS4. The only problem I had was it ejected my disc one time while playing his game but think its a ps4 issue and not BF4.
#16krystyla(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 8:26:24 AM
BruceLee1974 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

Im in Australia and never lost connection to a game and play this game pretty much flawlessly on PS4. The only problem I had was it ejected my disc one time while playing his game but think its a ps4 issue and not BF4.

Once you are in a game it works just getting into conquest large is pretty hard sometimes
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#17suicide machinePosted 1/2/2014 8:34:13 AM(edited)
Sniper_Brosef posted...

first off, I'm not a kid. second, I'm not lying either. I have yet to experience a disconnect or a dashboard crash.

not sure if it matters, but in regards to browser filters I check off:

US east and west coast
official
the first few options in terms of open spots
conquest, conquest large, and rush

the worst thing I ever experienced is severe rubber banding. but even that doesn't happen much, anymore.
---
#18Dios_de_FuegoPosted 1/2/2014 8:48:09 AM
I, too, have experienced nothing wrong with this game. I was very reluctant to buy it after reading about all these issues people are experiencing; but, after playing the game at a friends house -- and he experienced zero (0) problems -- I had to buy it. I have also experienced zero (0) problems with Battlefield 4 and even went Premium.

I think the only people on the internet complaining about problems with Battlefield 4 are actually a minority of players. The majority of players have a game that works and are too busy playing BF4 instead of ranting on here about how much it sucks.

That being said, I am going to play BF4 for the next 5 hours until I have to go to work.
#19TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/2/2014 8:52:26 AM
Dios_de_Fuego posted...
I, too, have experienced nothing wrong with this game. I was very reluctant to buy it after reading about all these issues people are experiencing; but, after playing the game at a friends house -- and he experienced zero (0) problems -- I had to buy it. I have also experienced zero (0) problems with Battlefield 4 and even went Premium.

I think the only people on the internet complaining about problems with Battlefield 4 are actually a minority of players. The majority of players have a game that works and are too busy playing BF4 instead of ranting on here about how much it sucks.

That being said, I am going to play BF4 for the next 5 hours until I have to go to work.

Though I'm almost in the same boat as you and only had to deal with some rubberbanding and one crash, I can't agree. There's a reason EA put fixing BF4 at the top of the priority list, and it's not because the minority of players complain about it online.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#20suicide machinePosted 1/2/2014 8:59:01 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

Though I'm almost in the same boat as you and only had to deal with some rubberbanding and one crash, I can't agree. There's a reason EA put fixing BF4 at the top of the priority list, and it's not because the minority of players complain about it online.

I agree with you. it has to be a major issue, otherwise EA wouldn't be putting so much effort into the problems. But so far, I do consider myself one of the lucky ones.

I also haven't tried single player yet... has that been fixed?
---