Battlefield 4 getting worse and worse

#21krystyla(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 8:04:04 AM
Dios_de_Fuego posted...
I, too, have experienced nothing wrong with this game. I was very reluctant to buy it after reading about all these issues people are experiencing; but, after playing the game at a friends house -- and he experienced zero (0) problems -- I had to buy it. I have also experienced zero (0) problems with Battlefield 4 and even went Premium.

I think the only people on the internet complaining about problems with Battlefield 4 are actually a minority of players. The majority of players have a game that works and are too busy playing BF4 instead of ranting on here about how much it sucks.

That being said, I am going to play BF4 for the next 5 hours until I have to go to work.

I've never seen someone saying the game sucks, it's pretty darn great, but the bugs are annoying and taking 10 minutes to get into one session of conquest large is really annoying
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#22BruceLee1974Posted 1/2/2014 8:06:36 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Dios_de_Fuego posted...
I, too, have experienced nothing wrong with this game. I was very reluctant to buy it after reading about all these issues people are experiencing; but, after playing the game at a friends house -- and he experienced zero (0) problems -- I had to buy it. I have also experienced zero (0) problems with Battlefield 4 and even went Premium.

I think the only people on the internet complaining about problems with Battlefield 4 are actually a minority of players. The majority of players have a game that works and are too busy playing BF4 instead of ranting on here about how much it sucks.

That being said, I am going to play BF4 for the next 5 hours until I have to go to work.

Though I'm almost in the same boat as you and only had to deal with some rubberbanding and one crash, I can't agree. There's a reason EA put fixing BF4 at the top of the priority list, and it's not because the minority of players complain about it online.

I have this rubber banding thing your talking about sometimes, but only in 64 player games. I just thought his was a server problem.

It's annoying when you run feels like your running into a wall all the time or got some real heavy weights tied to your legs.

Does anyone know what causes this ?
#23uchiha_lordPosted 1/2/2014 8:07:48 AM
The main issue i have is not being able to find a game without high ques and if i do find a semi-empty server, it tells me that i lost connection.
---
From now on, i alone will stand at the top ~Aizen
#24AzaneAzerPosted 1/2/2014 8:16:29 AM
Hey look, Premium ended up hurting non-premiums experience,

Guess I called that scam.
#25MetroidFan9999Posted 1/2/2014 10:14:27 AM
crucial posted...
Ponies make me laugh,BF4 on PS4 is just as bad or even worse,in fact I know countless people that I know that have sold the game for both consoles and rumor is GS is going to stop buying used copys because they can not move the ones they have,EA rushed jobbed the game and it failed.

Things are so bad at EA they stopped working on Battle Front 3 to fix these problems that have yet to be fixed,never in my life have I seen a game this bad,GTA:O was perfect compared to BF4,Diablo 3 on day 2 was better then this,it should be recalled,premium should be free for a month and EA should also except full returns and refunds for digital buyers.

Even the PC version is a mess.

LOL

Dude one of you bots claimed the same thing the other day, that X1 was flawless with BF4.

Please spare us your ignorance of fanboys.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#26method115Posted 1/2/2014 10:16:54 AM
DevinePunisher posted...
ThatLaoGuy posted...
I'm shocked at the power of the cloud. I was just playing last night on ps4 flawlessly. How odd.

Get real, the game crashes constantly on PS4 LOL. Its proven, just check the message boards hahaha. I'm not saying the xbox one version is better, but both are feeled with bugs and crashes. Its stated everywhere on the net. Try harder fangirl.

I'm on the PS4 version since the two patches I haven't had any crashes at all anymore. The only thing left is that I still get rubber banding in the Resort map.
---
PSN: method114
#27zerooo0Posted 1/2/2014 10:33:47 AM
The only time that I can play BF4 is at 1 or 2 in the morning when the servers are not overloaded with people. Yea that is unacceptable. I'm really debating on taking BF4 back even though it is my favorite X1 game right now when it works, but is it worth the headache just to get it to play?
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#28Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/2/2014 10:42:56 AM
so is it safe to assume that EA is going to win worst company in the world again? I don't know why MS is partnering up with them. They'll look bad by association
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#29krystyla(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 10:47:04 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
so is it safe to assume that EA is going to win worst company in the world again? I don't know why MS is partnering up with them. They'll look bad by association

Even considering that EA is far from the worst company
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B