AMD releases $100 GPU that is more powerful than Xbone's

#31plus1zeroPosted 1/2/2014 1:16:40 PM
Jedi454 posted...
What kind of logic is this? I bought the Xbox One for $600 because that's how much it is in Australia and I couldn't even find the parts as well as case, monitor, keyboard + mouse, unless I bought cheap as **** stuff, then the quality of my games for PC would look horrific compared to the Xbox One. Fanboy's arguing the Ps4 is 50% more powerful are beyond delusional, because they're basically saying that it is a highly advanced gaming PC.

These neckbeards that build battle stations argue up and down that PC gaming is cheaper but it isn't. The games are, but they end up spending as much as we do on these steam sales on stuff they never play. And we can at least resell ours.
#32schmarkenheimerPosted 1/2/2014 2:05:49 PM
plus1zero posted...
Jedi454 posted...
What kind of logic is this? I bought the Xbox One for $600 because that's how much it is in Australia and I couldn't even find the parts as well as case, monitor, keyboard + mouse, unless I bought cheap as **** stuff, then the quality of my games for PC would look horrific compared to the Xbox One. Fanboy's arguing the Ps4 is 50% more powerful are beyond delusional, because they're basically saying that it is a highly advanced gaming PC.

These neckbeards that build battle stations argue up and down that PC gaming is cheaper but it isn't. The games are, but they end up spending as much as we do on these steam sales on stuff they never play. And we can at least resell ours.

ITP - better value = bad.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12