Charge station by Energizer? or Eneloop?

#1Senel_117Posted 1/2/2014 9:10:40 AM
So I had the Nyko charge station and it didn't work so i'm taking it back

should i try the energizer charge station? or get the Eneloop rechargeable batteries? i've heard great stuff on them both
---
Xbox 360: Caboose 1117 / PS3: final_hazard
#2mindoftwomoronsPosted 1/2/2014 12:39:40 PM
I have the Energizer one and it works great.
---
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p567/monkeyofevil/aguwargrey.gif http://i.imgur.com/u2FewN1.gif
#3x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 1/2/2014 12:44:08 PM
I have the Play and Charge kit. I tried the eneloops and the batteries themselves are great but I couldn't stand how loose batteries fit in the controller. That and eneloops are Ni-Ion and should really only be charged when dead where as the Charge kit is Lithium Ion and can charge whenever the heck I choose without negative effects. Wouldn't be so bad if Xbox One told me battery life remaining...

If you do go the recharhable route definitely eneloop though.
#4TrickyPonyPosted 1/2/2014 12:45:02 PM
I have Eneloops. I don't think you can really go wrong but I suggest you think about what other devices in your household require AA/AAA's batteries. If you don't consume a lot then the Energizer station might be a better fit for you. If you're like me (I have a wireless keyboard, wireless trackpad, 3 remotes, 2 game controllers, and 2 flashlights I use frequently and a lab calculator) it might be more economical to buy a good charger and some Eneloops
#5streamjumperPosted 1/2/2014 12:46:11 PM
Personally, I think the eneloop system is better than any controller-specific setup. The controller charger may be slightly easier to deal with, but the Eneloop allows you to charge batteries for use in all kinds of stuff around your place.
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#6yanksfan4247Posted 1/2/2014 12:59:16 PM(edited)
Eneloops are ridiculous man. 15hrs on Too Human, 15hrs on New Vegas, 10hrs on Gotham City Impostors. Still haven't changed them out.

I hope they are this good on Xbox One.
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer