Charge station by Energizer? or Eneloop?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Charge station by Energizer? or Eneloop?

User Info: Senel_117

Senel_117
3 years ago#1
So I had the Nyko charge station and it didn't work so i'm taking it back

should i try the energizer charge station? or get the Eneloop rechargeable batteries? i've heard great stuff on them both
Xbox 360: Caboose 1117 / PS3: final_hazard

User Info: mindoftwomorons

mindoftwomorons
3 years ago#2
I have the Energizer one and it works great.
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p567/monkeyofevil/aguwargrey.gif http://i.imgur.com/u2FewN1.gif

User Info: x1STP_KLOSRx

x1STP_KLOSRx
3 years ago#3
I have the Play and Charge kit. I tried the eneloops and the batteries themselves are great but I couldn't stand how loose batteries fit in the controller. That and eneloops are Ni-Ion and should really only be charged when dead where as the Charge kit is Lithium Ion and can charge whenever the heck I choose without negative effects. Wouldn't be so bad if Xbox One told me battery life remaining...

If you do go the recharhable route definitely eneloop though.

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
3 years ago#4
I have Eneloops. I don't think you can really go wrong but I suggest you think about what other devices in your household require AA/AAA's batteries. If you don't consume a lot then the Energizer station might be a better fit for you. If you're like me (I have a wireless keyboard, wireless trackpad, 3 remotes, 2 game controllers, and 2 flashlights I use frequently and a lab calculator) it might be more economical to buy a good charger and some Eneloops

User Info: streamjumper

streamjumper
3 years ago#5
Personally, I think the eneloop system is better than any controller-specific setup. The controller charger may be slightly easier to deal with, but the Eneloop allows you to charge batteries for use in all kinds of stuff around your place.
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...

User Info: yanksfan4247

yanksfan4247
3 years ago#6
Eneloops are ridiculous man. 15hrs on Too Human, 15hrs on New Vegas, 10hrs on Gotham City Impostors. Still haven't changed them out.

I hope they are this good on Xbox One.
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Charge station by Energizer? or Eneloop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived