KUDOS to Microsoft.

#11TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/2/2014 7:00:46 PM
BeefEaster posted...
people can't use the "MS is just better at meeting demand than sony" excuse for much longer

if this were true then the xbox one would be outselling the ps4 by now

but it isn't

So much common sense in this post.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#12TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/2/2014 7:02:07 PM
bgwilly255 posted...
Who the F cares which system out sales the other? If you have nothing better to do than make topic/post 1,000,001 about "X" system being better/worse then you should seriously reconsider your life style. Get off the Internet, stop trying to create cyber drama, be happy with whatever console you have, and go F yourself. The constant shots being taken at each console has gone from annoying to just sad and pathetic.

This site went down the road years ago when people started personally insulting others over what they say about a video game.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#13slyman19Posted 1/2/2014 7:05:27 PM
Microsoft is doing an amazing job of keeping up with and exceeding demand. Unlike Sony who is too broke to make many PS4s as they're about ready to file for bankruptcy.
#14Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 1/2/2014 7:35:25 PM
I wonder if the world will fall apart if MS sold more in the US for December. Yeah it isn't worldwide but supposedly nobody wants one.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#15bgwilly255Posted 1/3/2014 6:07:04 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
bgwilly255 posted...
Who the F cares which system out sales the other? If you have nothing better to do than make topic/post 1,000,001 about "X" system being better/worse then you should seriously reconsider your life style. Get off the Internet, stop trying to create cyber drama, be happy with whatever console you have, and go F yourself. The constant shots being taken at each console has gone from annoying to just sad and pathetic.

This site went down the road years ago when people started personally insulting others over what they say about a video game.

As a person who has been a member for 12 years I can verify that GameFaqs was indeed a far better community. It stopped being that way when Gamespot came about.
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.
#16181stCommanderPosted 1/3/2014 6:10:07 AM
Pulp posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
You're doing it wrong Tc, you're suppose to say that the reason Xbox Ones are on shelves is because nobody in the world is buying them, and that everyone prefers a PS4.

No need to state the obvious.

---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
#17CapwnDPosted 1/3/2014 6:13:35 AM
bgwilly255 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
bgwilly255 posted...

As a person who has been a member for 12 years I can verify that GameFaqs was indeed a far better community. It stopped being that way when Gamespot came about.

And it got worse when this "relaxed" TOS came about.

You know, the "relaxed TOS" that, according to the mods, we all asked for.

I don't remember being asked.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#18TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/3/2014 8:13:29 AM
CapwnD posted...
bgwilly255 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
bgwilly255 posted...

And it got worse when this "relaxed" TOS came about.

You know, the "relaxed TOS" that, according to the mods, we all asked for.

I don't remember being asked.

This is news to me. Is that the reason why people are getting away with blatant insults now? I liked it better before when the keyboard warriors got punished for posting in topics just for the sake of being buttholes to people. Now the mods care more about someone saying something even remotely negative about a piece of plastic than blatant insults towards others.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#19Exodus_PrimePosted 1/3/2014 8:15:25 AM
slyman19 posted...
Microsoft is doing an amazing job of keeping up with and exceeding demand. Unlike Sony who is too broke to make many PS4s as they're about ready to file for bankruptcy.

Ouch.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.