Do you think the Halo 2 10th Year Anniversary will be on this or 360?

#1TroutPastePosted 1/2/2014 6:02:56 PM
It's a rumor. 10 years after CE, they released one. Sigh. I remember my friend skipping high school for the release of 2. Has it really been 10 years?
---
http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv59/poliwogs1982/castaway_zps1f73f0e6.png
#2Tough-stuffPosted 1/2/2014 7:03:00 PM
Sadly I would imagine 360 larger install base but they could always do cross platform. Going on a limb here but what if halo 2 was the first game to do cross platform multi(mind blown). Lol. But yea deff some good memories of halo 2. First halo party on release day the scrub at halo beasted everyone in halo 2 for the first few rounds haha. We all got some good laughs outta that
---
---
"only the dead have seen the end of war"-Plato GT: TOUGH STUFF; PSN: hope_monger
#3TroutPaste(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 8:23:24 PM
Yeah I'm hoping it's on both. Maybe they'll do a re-release of all 4 on One, like a MGS collection on PS3.
---
http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv59/poliwogs1982/castaway_zps1f73f0e6.png
#4melvin343Posted 1/7/2014 7:48:16 AM
While 343 industries has said that they will consider it but Halo 2 was the first Halo game to jump the Xbox online in the first place and let's not forget, MS knows it would sell well so there is no way they can miss this. TC the only thing we can do is wait for E3 2014 and if MS is not going to show any trailers Halo 2 HD, then that tells us they have no plans to do it but if they did, it would be best to have both 360 and One and there's no telling when MS will shut down Xbox 360 online so MS needs to understand that they need to have both version up by November 6.
---
Brad Pitt, There's no silencer on that shotgun. How are you supposed to kill anyone softly without a silencer?
XBOX GT: player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.
#5aszsithPosted 1/7/2014 10:20:23 AM
My guess is as follows:

Halo 2 Anniversary as a standalone, downloadable title for $30 on both 360 and XBOne.

Halo Master Chief Saga with Halo Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 3, and Halo 4 on XBOne for $60.

There is also the possibility of putting the other games out as well in a rerelease situation, but seems less likely.

Halo Universe Collection with ODST, Reach, Halo Wars, and Halo: Online on XBOne for $60.

Halo: Online would be a dedicated MP suite. Basically, you'd be able to play any map from the existing HD versions using any game's unique hooks, as well as mix and match, through pre-game customization.
---
You can put icing on a turd, but that doesn't make it a cupcake!