New UFC game for xbox one / PS4... Will EA make a new Fight Night ?

#11Dcrenshaw04Posted 1/2/2014 9:52:50 PM
DevinePunisher posted...
Terminonatator posted...
Isaac Frost kicked my ass in Fight Night Champion. I NEVER beat that dude. That game has been sitting on my shelf taunting me for months. I just can't get past like 4 or 5 rounds with that guy.

Yeah his fight is total BS, I know how you feel. The first 3 rounds you have to run and can't let him touch you. The next 3 rounds you have to do the same thing, and don't let him touch your cut eye. The next couple rounds you have to land 75 body shots on him Lol. In round 9 I believe you can finally fight him regularly.

Frost looks like Randy Orton to me lol. But yeah man that fight was ridiculous, took me so long to beat him. Only time I struggled that bad on a boss was in Metal Gear Revengeance at the end.

I ended up not finishing Metal Gear Revengeanace because of the last boss fight. That fight is the most frustrating part of a video game over ever played. I usually finish every game I get but that final fight just pissed me off so much.
---
Gammer tag- Dcrenshaw04
PSN- Crenshaw4
#12CryptidhunterPosted 1/2/2014 10:33:21 PM
I loved Round 3 and would love a next gen Fight night.
---
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth. FC: 1246 5335 2801 Corey
#13OZ_ArchangelPosted 1/2/2014 10:48:45 PM
Dcrenshaw04 posted...
DevinePunisher posted...
Terminonatator posted...
Isaac Frost kicked my ass in Fight Night Champion. I NEVER beat that dude. That game has been sitting on my shelf taunting me for months. I just can't get past like 4 or 5 rounds with that guy.

Yeah his fight is total BS, I know how you feel. The first 3 rounds you have to run and can't let him touch you. The next 3 rounds you have to do the same thing, and don't let him touch your cut eye. The next couple rounds you have to land 75 body shots on him Lol. In round 9 I believe you can finally fight him regularly.

Frost looks like Randy Orton to me lol. But yeah man that fight was ridiculous, took me so long to beat him. Only time I struggled that bad on a boss was in Metal Gear Revengeance at the end.

I ended up not finishing Metal Gear Revengeanace because of the last boss fight. That fight is the most frustrating part of a video game over ever played. I usually finish every game I get but that final fight just pissed me off so much.

Try and beat Frost again, keep at it. ITs actually really fun. Yes I agree its annoying and hes a challenge but I swear to me it was fun I didnt let up till I beat him. I first played it on normal and lost soooooooooo many times. i played it recently again on hard mode and got him first try, its really fun once you learn the tricks to beat him. but then again im no slouch on this game but not the greatest also
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great