Would you trade any of the xbox one launch titles for Knack on xbox one?

#1xtacbPosted 1/3/2014 10:52:48 AM
Would you trade any of the xbox one launch titles for Knack on xbox one? - Results (282 votes)
Yes
29.08% (82 votes)
No
70.92% (200 votes)
This poll is now closed.
vote nao

an xbox one launch game goes exclusive to PS4, and Knack comes exclusively to xbox one

would you take that deal?
---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
#2Smackdowner1Posted 1/3/2014 11:03:15 AM(edited)
No. If I did that, Sony would be left with only one decent launch game.
---
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2014
#3CRacerX125Posted 1/3/2014 11:08:27 AM
Sure. Trade that Fighter Within game over to PS4.
#4natevinesPosted 1/3/2014 11:14:47 AM
CRacerX125 posted...

Yeah, don't see how the answer is overwhelmingly 'no' when this game happened. Also, Crimson Dragon. And I'd easily give up Call of Duty
#5darkshadowmasterPosted 1/3/2014 11:15:00 AM
I own Knack but I have to say "no".

It was OK but nothing amazing.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#6Tough-stuffPosted 1/3/2014 11:18:34 AM
natevines posted...
CRacerX125 posted...

Yeah, don't see how the answer is overwhelmingly 'no' when this game happened. Also, Crimson Dragon. And I'd easily give up Call of Duty

Hey don't knock crimson dragon. It's still a good game for what it is. I'd pick it up on sale if possible. But still a fun little game if you don't mind a little grinding and repetive levels.
---
---
"only the dead have seen the end of war"-Plato GT: TOUGH STUFF; PSN: hope_monger
#7natevinesPosted 1/3/2014 11:22:18 AM
Tough-stuff posted...
natevines posted...
CRacerX125 posted...

Hey don't knock crimson dragon. It's still a good game for what it is. I'd pick it up on sale if possible. But still a fun little game if you don't mind a little grinding and repetive levels.
---

I know, it's not awful. But Knack is pretty good, probably the best PS4 launch title
#8EmbersOfElderPosted 1/3/2014 11:28:47 AM
Knack is good but has some major flaws. That aside there are at least two games I'd trade away from Xbox One at moment.
#9richboy900Posted 1/3/2014 11:30:01 AM
CRacerX125 posted...

I was just about to say that, but fighter within is still a better game probably.

They're both quite bad games though, I haven't played fw however, just heard its bad. It can't be worse than knack.
#10TheBonfiniPosted 1/3/2014 11:34:39 AM
Finally a poll that shows this board can be objective and isn't just littered with trolls that some resident fanboys claim just because the xbox doesn't win a poll.

Knack is a horrible example of what a next gen game should be. I honestly thought the graphics were no better than a PS3 title. Mind you this is based completely on a demo unit at Target. I also played FIFA and thought that looked like a PS3 game too.

Maybe it's the crappy display they used but they really should be showcasing Shadowfall or Battlefield.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg