Interesting story for you chaps

#11PoloMan6Posted 1/3/2014 3:25:47 PM
Still plenty of trolls lurking I see....I guess they have nothing to play on the beloved ps4
#12GevousPosted 1/3/2014 3:29:20 PM
Anyone who says either is far superior at this point is pretty stupid, and this goes for BOTH sides. People who play both will obviously have a preference, but most likely won't enjoy one way over the other.
---
FC 3DS: 5327-1143-0537
#13Snake855(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2014 9:31:23 AM
My god I love this console!!
---
WoW Owns Your Soul
#14SmellThePoopPosted 1/5/2014 2:08:11 PM
Why would anyone pay more for an Xbox One than retail when you could, and still can, walk in to just about any Target, Best Buy or Gamestop and find one?
#15elchris79Posted 1/5/2014 2:11:11 PM
Snake855 posted...
I'm not going to write a book, but something funny that happened: I bought a ps4 before Christmas in the hopes of making a profit by selling it and I got offered $650 for it and I declined because I decided to keep it and just fell in love with the system. So then I buy an Xbox One for less than retail value, fully sealed and decided to make my profit from that console instead. Nope, I decided to keep that console too just for curiosity's sake. I wanted to see what the hubbub was about.

So now I had two next gen consoles that I was playing all holiday season and where before I was a Ps4 over Xbox One fan, I started to fall in love with the Xbox just because I'm really impressed with the launch lineup compared to Ps4 (I had bf4, NFS Rivals for ps4, and Ryse, Forza, and Dead Rising for XBox).

So my boss approaches me today at work, and we're talking about the consoles and which one I prefer and I tell him that so far, I prefer the Xbox One. I simply cannot put it down. So he offers to buy the ps4 off me for more than I paid for it! :D

Ok ok, not an interesting story, but I'm just surprised that I went from a sony fanboy to an xbox fanboy so unexpectedly and suddenly lol. I'll be seeing you guys on the Xbox forums from here on out.

Software over hardware is an understandable viewpoint right now. Long term? No.
#16LostOdyssey17Posted 1/5/2014 2:15:55 PM
SmellThePoop posted...
Why would anyone pay more for an Xbox One than retail when you could, and still can, walk in to just about any Target, Best Buy or Gamestop and find one?

He obviously sold his boss the PS4. Try reading.
---
I'm not one of you, I'm not a nerd. I talk to women. Be jealous.
#17Snake855(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2014 3:36:56 PM
Up until that point, both the ps4 and xbox one were sold out everywhere, so people such as myself were selling them for a profit online. lol.
---
WoW Owns Your Soul
#18llsamuraillPosted 1/5/2014 3:46:48 PM
Ellesarien posted...
If people owned both consoles...these boards would be so much better.

That is where the problem lies. Ninety nine point eight percent of these people either .
A. Are on welfare
B. Dont work
C. Live in moms basement and make minimum wage.
---
X1 for christmas.