Microsoft on Xbox One - "We're listening to the feedback every single day"

#1zerooo0Posted 1/3/2014 11:19:19 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/microsoft-on-xbox-one-we-re-listening-to-the-feedback-every-single-day/1100-6416917/

In other news.........water is wet.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2darkshadowmasterPosted 1/3/2014 11:20:32 AM
Not gonna lie. I thought this was gonna be a joke about them listening to you via your Kinect.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#3RebelGameMasterPosted 1/3/2014 11:27:32 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
Not gonna lie. I thought this was gonna be a joke about them listening to you via your Kinect.

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you

---
THE XBONE: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/576/502/388.jpg
#4HorridhalPosted 1/3/2014 11:45:52 AM
Am I the only one who read this and feels like maybe their vision of console gaming didn't sell quite as well as expected?
---
Analogy of gamefaqs: Islands of logic floating in a sea of idiocy and childishness.
Have a real point please. Don't use personal attacks or emotions.
#5staticxtreme5Posted 1/3/2014 11:52:59 AM
Horridhal posted...
Am I the only one who read this and feels like maybe their vision of console gaming didn't sell quite as well as expected?

Didn't read it, but how could it. They changed so much since it was originally unveiled that its a shadow of what it was meant to be. What the end consumer is left with is a convoluted mess of a console. I'm not worried about it as an Xbox One owner, but it is a shame that we have to deal with so many incomplete features and ideas because of that.
#6Jiggy101011Posted 1/3/2014 12:02:21 PM
staticxtreme5 posted...
Horridhal posted...

Didn't read it, but how could it. They changed so much since it was originally unveiled that its a shadow of what it was meant to be. What the end consumer is left with is a convoluted mess of a console. I'm not worried about it as an Xbox One owner, but it is a shame that we have to deal with so many incomplete features and ideas because of that.

True, the UI could use some changes but coming from someone who has an Xbox One I think you went overboard by saying it is a convoluted mess. If you were around for the Xbox 360 launch you would know that Microsoft updates and changes their dashboard. Just because it looks like the way it is now, doesn't mean it will stay like that.

IMO there are some things about the new dashboard that I love. The store layout is one of them.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#7EGMRULZPosted 1/3/2014 12:27:54 PM(edited)
Hmm, yea this seems like a company I'd like to support then.

If it's really true, then why the f**** don't they unbundle the god**** awful Kinect. Ain't nothing next-gen about it and it's the number one complaint I see from people (and hurts the price of the console too).
---
PC & Consoles > Everything
#8MRL3G3NDPosted 1/3/2014 12:52:36 PM
they used to have a vision
become the top video game console
things were great...
once they got their they wanted more
they started using spin, to pacify the hardcore and attract the casual

now they want to become the top cable box of the living room...that also plays games

they lost their direction...it's simple

make a kick ass console with kick ass games...then when you have time slowly implement other things to look like a bonus...

it's so simple... if a kid is begging his parents (or his wife) for a system...you have to consider why he wants it in the first place...because it's kick ass or he wouldn't be trying to convince someone to buy it
duh

MS came out TV TV TV... I don't know any cable box enthusiasts...they weren't tuned in for the reveal...gamers were...they did what we call in this country...started off on the wrong foot...

All the guys responsible for the 360's success are gone... in comes a new group that don't know what the hell they are doing

they don't know who their customer is and they don't know what they like...they are developing a machine that MS & partners are greatly benefitting from... but the forgot to throw in a reason for their customer to buy it...

The honey moon is about to be over, things need to change soon or this boat is going to sink fast
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
#9bob15xPosted 1/3/2014 12:53:58 PM
staticxtreme5 posted...
Horridhal posted...

ya, the 360 is so much worse than it was at launch.

oh wait.

no its not.
#10EllesarienPosted 1/3/2014 12:56:07 PM(edited)
MRL3G3ND posted...
they used to have a vision
become the top video game console
things were great...
once they got their they wanted more
they started using spin, to pacify the hardcore and attract the casual

now they want to become the top cable box of the living room...that also plays games

they lost their direction...it's simple

make a kick ass console with kick ass games...then when you have time slowly implement other things to look like a bonus...

it's so simple... if a kid is begging his parents (or his wife) for a system...you have to consider why he wants it in the first place...because it's kick ass or he wouldn't be trying to convince someone to buy it
duh

MS came out TV TV TV... I don't know any cable box enthusiasts...they weren't tuned in for the reveal...gamers were...they did what we call in this country...started off on the wrong foot...

All the guys responsible for the 360's success are gone... in comes a new group that don't know what the hell they are doing

they don't know who their customer is and they don't know what they like...they are developing a machine that MS & partners are greatly benefitting from... but the forgot to throw in a reason for their customer to buy it...

The honey moon is about to be over, things need to change soon or this boat is going to sink fast

Odd...I seem to be PLAYING GAMES on it every night....and also using all the other features.

I like their direction alot more than offering only a $400 or $500 middling processor and video card upgrade. NOW THAT DIRECTION!!!
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.