Thinking of getting an xbox one

#1Muse1001Posted 1/3/2014 2:26:10 PM
But can someone tell me the pros and cons of choosing an xbox one over my 360? I read a few things about it but nothing really caught my eye, can anyone really persuade me?
#2BigLongDownerPosted 1/3/2014 2:33:43 PM
Muse1001 posted...
But can someone tell me the pros and cons of choosing an xbox one over my 360? I read a few things about it but nothing really caught my eye, can anyone really persuade me?

The 360 has a huge library of games to choose from, so you'd have a ton more options. And many Xbox One owners seem to prefer the 360's UI over the One.
---
GT - The Grunge Guy
#3aszsithPosted 1/3/2014 2:42:44 PM
Most people are debating PS4 versus XBOne, which is a different question that yours.

If there are games which interest you now on the XBOne, then take the plunge. Otherwise, early adoption isn't for you. The systems aren't THAT different to the average user, and the 360 has hundreds more games available at the moment. in a year, it won't be getting new titles though.

The XBOne does have some nifty things, but it is missing some things that your 360 has (like HBOGo for instance).

Kinect 2.0 is better than Kinect 1.0, but by how much hasn't been see in practical application yet. And it may never.

The biggest difference I've noticed is the XBOne allows for multitasking and game switching on the fly. This means you can pause your game, switch to another app, and come back to your game still paused. You don't have to quit your game to go to the Home tab, for example. You can even put the system in standby and instantly resume a game days later. But it gets glitchy sometimes.
---
You can put icing on a turd, but that doesn't make it a cupcake!