Trying to decide between DR3 or Killer Instinct...can't decide which

#11GothmogzPosted 1/3/2014 10:12:45 PM
Fighting games are on another genre between videogames, is not like years go when you could play them casual, the competitive scene is big and is a good time to learn them, KI3 is one of the best to entry as it has an excellent tutorial and the mechanic is easy and the game is fun. Dead Rising is just another game which is famous because is on the launch lineup, keep in mind KI was a big game back then on the arcades and many, including me, waited for it for many years. If you like getting good at a game, the music of KI and the presentation, you will enjoy it, is a complete game right now, dont get fooled, the gameplay and balance is there.
---
Gamertag: Alehappy
#12dmx2k1Posted 1/3/2014 10:24:10 PM
aszsith posted...
You could always download the free Killer Instinct (which comes with Saberwulf as of today), and try it. If you like it, buy it (there are 2 flavors, a $20 and a $40. Check the Store for the differences). Also, Killer Instinct isn't actually finished yet. They are still planning on adding modes to it.

Dead Rising 3 is the more complete game at the moment, but it also is more expensive.

Whaaa? Saberwulf is free? I want to pick up ki but I want the $40 ver. Also is there a story mode or endings? Yea I know who plays fighters for stories? Me!...because I'm terrible online lol
---
been on gamefaqs for ages and I get modded for giving out two beta codes to gears 3 v_v
#13sjc1279Posted 1/4/2014 1:21:06 AM
dmx2k1 posted...
aszsith posted...
You could always download the free Killer Instinct (which comes with Saberwulf as of today), and try it. If you like it, buy it (there are 2 flavors, a $20 and a $40. Check the Store for the differences). Also, Killer Instinct isn't actually finished yet. They are still planning on adding modes to it.

Dead Rising 3 is the more complete game at the moment, but it also is more expensive.

Whaaa? Saberwulf is free? I want to pick up ki but I want the $40 ver. Also is there a story mode or endings? Yea I know who plays fighters for stories? Me!...because I'm terrible online lol

Dead rising is $40 at bestbuy right now. Theres no story mode or ending for ki.
---
PS4 upgrade to 1TB
Xbox One Day One Edition 500GB
#14JoeBudden42Posted 1/4/2014 1:24:19 AM
aszsith posted...
You could always download the free Killer Instinct (which comes with Saberwulf as of today), and try it..

What?
---
FC - 5069-4143-2886
Safari - Audino, Chansey, Dunspace - IGN Big
#15DojoMaxPosted 1/4/2014 4:43:19 AM
The characters rotate every month for the free version. You can play all available game modes in the free version. If you aren't into fighters than KI isn't for you. With that said, Download the free version and buy DR3. Double win.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin