Titanfall's native resolution on Bone?

#31zephirrainesPosted 1/3/2014 7:14:58 PM
Saddest thing is that ponies like caliber and the tc dont realize how transparent they are. Look at the dozens of topics blindly attacking TF like in this post. Its obvious this wasnt meant to be a real discusion by the very first post yet you clowns cry when called out on it.

Btw if you find pony insulting you are going to have major issues when you graduate into middle school. And no adult would care about being called one unless they were defensive because it was true.
#32Cornbread4lifePosted 1/3/2014 7:16:58 PM
zephirraines posted...
Saddest thing is that ponies like caliber and the tc dont realize how transparent they are. Look at the dozens of topics blindly attacking TF like in this post. Its obvious this wasnt meant to be a real discusion by the very first post yet you clowns cry when called out on it.

Btw if you find pony insulting you are going to have major issues when you graduate into middle school. And no adult would care about being called one unless they were defensive because it was true.

I love this kid. If us xbox fans were a family, he's the drunk uncle who gets in fights and feels up random women.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#33Tomar-RePosted 1/3/2014 7:41:11 PM
zephirraines posted...
GalvatronType_R posted...
zephirraines posted...
I can careless as long as its 60fps and looks good enough.

My question is if resolution matters so much to you do you believe Crimson Dragon looks better than the Last of Us?

No? Then stop desperatly looking for a reason to downplay TF because the ps4 has no games.

I COULDN'T care less because whatever TF's Bone native resolution is, we already know the framerate: locked 30 frames and not 60.

Link to the framerate pony.

what? lol
---
PSN: Deathless600 XBL: Spectralnaut
3DS: 5026 4501 0564 Steam: Dirtbag Daryl
#343HPPosted 1/3/2014 7:53:48 PM
After reading through this thread i REALLY hope this zephirraines kid has stock in microsoft. A bigger fanboy i have never seen.
#35DBGBPosted 1/3/2014 8:59:38 PM
I will wait to judge this game until it comes out and it uses the "Power of the Cloud" to bump this up to 800p and 40FPS....
---
Xbox 720p has a good ring to it but now I see why they didn't choose 720 :)~
#36iSkadooshPosted 1/3/2014 9:08:35 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
zephirraines posted...

I love this kid. If us xbox fans were a family, he's the drunk uncle who gets in fights and feels up random women.

Sadly I don't think he's even touched a woman in his life. This would explain all the pent up rage he exudes over the board whenever the bone comes under fire. I truly feel sorry for the guy.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s