Based on looks alone, do you think the PS4 of Xbone looks better?

#1OpheliaAdenadePosted 1/3/2014 4:19:55 PM
I think the PS4 looks nicer, since it is kind of slanted. :v Makes it look more stylish. The xbone looks pretty basic in comparison. It is just like, a black box. Kind of like a vcr or something.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#2OandA_PestPosted 1/3/2014 4:21:16 PM
I think Hot wings are very delicious. Garlic Parmesan is second best for sure.
---
Just call me "Pest." One of countless proud O&A Pests.
Pests take over the Scott Ferrall Show '06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95tboOKVR8
#3OpheliaAdenade(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2014 4:24:48 PM
OandA_Pest posted...
I think Hot wings are very delicious. Garlic Parmesan is second best for sure.

I like the boneless kind. :v You can like, cut them up and eat them with a fork. I wonder how they managed to breed chickens without bones though. How revolutionary. Though I do feel bad for the chickens that have to live without bones.
---
#4dnmtPosted 1/3/2014 4:25:38 PM
PS4 looks like a weird alien artifact. Xbone looks like my old VCR.
#5badmanneilPosted 1/3/2014 4:27:38 PM
PS4 is easily the better looking console. In terms of function and efficiency the Xbox one easily wins
#6OpheliaAdenade(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2014 4:31:22 PM
badmanneil posted...
PS4 is easily the better looking console. In terms of function and efficiency the Xbox one easily wins

Isn't the xbone powered by internet explorer though? o.o
---
#7richboy900Posted 1/3/2014 4:35:29 PM
Yeah probably the ps4. Don't know why, but it kind of reminds me of the ps2, the way its more compact and flat.

The Xbox one isn't ugly, but its just a big box. Looks better in white.
#8superluminalPosted 1/3/2014 7:06:04 PM
I like the PS4. It's a lot more aero dynamic and always beats my Xbox in the quarter mile. The Xbox has a higher MPG though.
---
After the game, the king and pawn go into the same box.
#9aszsithPosted 1/3/2014 7:08:33 PM
I think both are vastly superior to any console launch from the lat gen. The launch 360 and PS3 both were ugly as sin. The launch PS2 was a pretty decent looking console though.
---
You can put icing on a turd, but that doesn't make it a cupcake!
#10jastenPosted 1/3/2014 7:24:35 PM
PS4 easily... the One is just a big ole box with very little styling. At least the original first Xbox had some nice little touches to make it stand out. Though I don't think anyone will beat the PSOne console that is just nice, compact, and sleek as hell. Still love how it looks.
---
We are not merely the sum of our parts
Becoming a monster to fight the monster still ends with a monster.