MS Phil Spencer praises Sony.. Again! Even he knows the score. Everyone hug?

#31ImThe8thWonderPosted 1/5/2014 8:59:54 PM
XenoMecha posted...
Twinmold posted...
Now if only Sony and their fans could act with the same grace.

You still have the "us vs them" mentality, which makes you part of the problem.

Xeno is correct. Anyone who pretends one group of fanboys is worse than the other is simply being blind.

And while we're on the topic, let I remind everyone that Microsoft execs are not exactly representatives for the fanbase. No executive is. The spokespeople from Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft have only been kind towards each other.
---
Currently own: PS4, XB1, PS3, XB360, PS2, PS1, PS Vita, Wii, Wii U, DS, 3DS, Super NES, N64, and a gaming PC.
#321nternationa7Posted 1/5/2014 9:13:09 PM
Congratulations and pats on the back do not create games for either console. Who cares about civility as long as neither consoles do not have decent next gen exclusives. So I'd rather have Phil Spencer shut up and get back to fixing all the damn problems with his console. Same goes to whoever the Sony guy is.
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947
#3395_EclipsePosted 1/5/2014 10:10:04 PM
HiddenRoar posted...
slyman19 posted...

Can`t tell if joking or racist.

Please learn what the word means because it's fact.

Xbox sold poorly everywhere else but America. Hell, look at every western published MMO, P2P cash grabs. It's the mentality. And unfortunately it looks like you can't handle the truth.

Huh. I didn't know the UK was America.

Learn something new every day.

For that matter, Europe in general is now America.

Hopefully we can take over the rest of the world soon. Or ... is it all America except Japan?
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#34Cornbread4lifePosted 1/6/2014 6:34:50 PM
BushidoEffect3 posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
BushidoEffect3 posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
But if you've had a sincere change of heart, then kudos.

I eat cornbread. Do you like cornbread?

Obvi

Cornbread sucks tho. Not much taste. Can't eat too much in a short period as it gets annoying.
I prefer french bread. And french booty too ^___^

No milk? Rookie mistake my friend.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#35EnjoyYourBanPosted 1/7/2014 4:40:16 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
This news makes me smile, because in the meantime, MS and Sony are both laughing at the people fighting all day on these boards =p

Maybe but the public congrats are BS. It's for public relations and nothing else. You're gullible.
---
https://i.imgur.com/C5trEOt.png
#36Ryan-06(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2014 8:08:49 PM
I'm Commander Shepard
---
0=Rei=Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
http://i.minus.com/i62zCjRBqSbrb.gif, bit.ly/1jRVFZA
#37TurbokkPosted 1/9/2014 3:51:51 PM
He is mocking Sony.
#38NSGraphitePosted 1/9/2014 3:58:02 PM
-Oath- posted...
I want Sony fans and Xbox fans to game online together one day. I have a dream. Let's all be friends.

Sony is actually fine with this. It's MS who needs to change their policy.

That's why Final Fantasy 14 wasn't on the Xbox One and 360...because Square wanted every platform to play together on their servers and MS wouldn't allow it.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#39Ryan-06(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2014 6:04:04 PM
NSGraphite posted...
-Oath- posted...
I want Sony fans and Xbox fans to game online together one day. I have a dream. Let's all be friends.

Sony is actually fine with this. It's MS who needs to change their policy.

That's why Final Fantasy 14 wasn't on the Xbox One and 360...because Square wanted every platform to play together on their servers and MS wouldn't allow it.

I never heard this... a link please? was this recent news?
---
0=Rei=Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
http://i.minus.com/i62zCjRBqSbrb.gif, bit.ly/1jRVFZA
#40Juzten76Posted 1/10/2014 3:52:34 PM
Anonymous people with strong opinions will never get along with anonymous people with strong opinions.