What if Microsoft pulls a 180

#11KID VIDPosted 1/3/2014 7:28:18 PM
aszsith posted...
I preordered my XBOne BECAUSE of the announcements at E3. When they did the about face, I considered NOT buying one because of it.

Ultimately I was always gonna buy both and XBOne and a PS4, and the launch titles swayed me toward the XBOne, but I would rather have the console they announced rather than the one I got.

I would like to get back the ability to not have to put a disc in the drive to switch between games bought at retail. I would like the Family share plan and its benefits. I have Kinect connected, so I don't mind if they require it. I have stable Internet access, so I don't mind if I have to check in online once everyday.

I guess I don't mind my console having new features instead of being basically a CPU and GPU upgrade to the same concept that I've been buying for 3 decades.

I feel the same way, except I never plan to buy a PS4.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#12cheese_game619Posted 1/3/2014 7:41:06 PM
BDJayce posted...
Anyone who thinks some of the reversed policies won't slowly make a return in some way are fooling themselves.

---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#13MCC1701Posted 1/3/2014 7:47:38 PM
cheese_game619 posted...
BDJayce posted...
Anyone who thinks some of the reversed policies won't slowly make a return in some way are fooling themselves.

This

And if the voice command functions are a big point for you the PS4 has it too; they just don't advertise the heck out if it.
---
36: Ancient
Awarded to users with at least 2000 Karma.
#14FinzFan4lifePosted 1/3/2014 9:16:16 PM
MCC1701 posted...
cheese_game619 posted...
BDJayce posted...

This

And if the voice command functions are a big point for you the PS4 has it too; they just don't advertise the heck out if it.

Cause they are minor amount and suck
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#15teaguejrPosted 1/3/2014 9:17:48 PM
MCC1701 posted...
cheese_game619 posted...
BDJayce posted...

This

The voice command features doesn't even require the Playstation camera all you need is a headset with a mic to use the voice features
---
PSN: Broodn; XBox Live: Broodn
#16aszsithPosted 1/3/2014 10:02:11 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
aszsith posted...
I preordered my XBOne BECAUSE of the announcements at E3. When they did the about face, I considered NOT buying one because of it.

Ultimately I was always gonna buy both and XBOne and a PS4, and the launch titles swayed me toward the XBOne, but I would rather have the console they announced rather than the one I got.

I would like to get back the ability to not have to put a disc in the drive to switch between games bought at retail. I would like the Family share plan and its benefits. I have Kinect connected, so I don't mind if they require it. I have stable Internet access, so I don't mind if I have to check in online once everyday.

I guess I don't mind my console having new features instead of being basically a CPU and GPU upgrade to the same concept that I've been buying for 3 decades.

Lmao, good one. No one is actually that stupid.

First, I was serious, and I'm not alone in that thinking.

Second, if you're going to question someone's intelligence it may be prudent to be sure that you exhibit the basic grammar skills they teach small children before you prove you shouldn't be calling any one else's intelligence into question.

95_Eclipse's signature...
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.

Industries means more than one industry. I believe you meant industry's. You wanted the possessive, not the plural.
---
You can put icing on a turd, but that doesn't make it a cupcake!
#17MCC1701Posted 1/4/2014 12:01:27 AM
FinzFan4life posted...
MCC1701 posted...
cheese_game619 posted...
BDJayce posted...

This

Cause they are minor amount and suck

I've heard nothing but good things about them. Granted I would not be surprised in the least if when compared the Xbox One's is overall better, but the few of those who I have talked to and have both prefer the PS4s, mostly because of simplicity and accuracy(at least for them).
---
36: Ancient
Awarded to users with at least 2000 Karma.
#18leatheljPosted 1/4/2014 12:25:33 AM
MCC1701 posted...
cheese_game619 posted...
BDJayce posted...

This

What size are your tin foil hats?
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#19TheBorderColliePosted 1/4/2014 12:49:04 AM
kyncani posted...
TC, why do you even ask : Microsoft's intentions are clear with the Xbox One.

^^ This.

Microsoft clearly wants us to have an amazing games console, which also features terrific multimedia capabilities.....And they've provided it!
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
Annoy a domestic terrorist....VOTE!
#20cheese_game619Posted 1/4/2014 1:04:21 AM
leathelj posted...
What size are your tin foil hats?

quote me. put it in your sig or something. it's only a matter of time. and if sony make it to the next generation they will probably follow suit if they haven't already with the ps4.

again, if you don't think they are going to try to work it back in somehow, you're kidding yourself
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg