Who's waiting for a price drop?

#21Lerp85Posted 1/6/2014 8:42:11 AM
Simply wanting to know if people are waiting for a price drop is wrong now, don't do it.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#22HorridhalPosted 1/6/2014 9:33:50 AM
Yes I am waiting. Planning to buy two consoles, one for myself to game on and another for my blind father so he can use the voice commands to control his stuff. Hoping they get that all ironed out so it works for him, I hear it is having issues for many people depending on timbre and accent.

We are both from Texas, so we do have some twang, and his voice is moderately deep so I am hesitant until they get it fixed 100%.
---
Analogy of gamefaqs: Islands of logic floating in a sea of idiocy and childishness.
Have a real point please. Don't use personal attacks or emotions.
#236speednissanPosted 1/6/2014 9:39:18 AM
I have a few friends waiting for price drops. Back in the 360 days we were all single 18-20 year olds. Now we all have kids and houses and $500 is a lot of money to drop on a console lol.
#24aszsithPosted 1/6/2014 10:56:37 AM
Lerp85 posted...
Simply wanting to know if people are waiting for a price drop is wrong now, don't do it.

No it isn't. But lazily wording a poll or intentionally using bias to skew the results and then vehemently defending those actions against logic is.
---
You can put icing on a turd, but that doesn't make it a cupcake!