Your Reaction: Fallout 4 becomes an Xbox One/ PC exclusive.

#171Delta_F14Posted 1/5/2014 4:12:05 AM
ITT: Plebs
---
Vault Dweller > All other Video game characters
#172lindaluvPosted 1/6/2014 9:45:55 AM
PraetorXyn posted...
CaIiber345 posted...

And do you know what the kicker is, Gump?

I agree with you.

Yet I am absolutey sick and tired of people and their condescending attitudes. No one is "stupid enough" to play them on consoles. That's my only point of contention with your posts. I like intelligent and civil discussions, too, as you mentioned in replying to Jedi454.

I don't game on PC, but I have people in my life that do. I've seen what Skyrim can be with mods on PC, and it is glorious. I couldn't even imagine what I'd do in Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 with mods for clothing, weapons, armor, missions, new NPC's, homes, items, graphical mods, etc.

Yet to act like people are stupid for making different choices is rude, ignorant, and unnecessary. It is completely reasonable for you to think that Bethesda games are inferior on consoles because of the lack of mods, because they add to the game in ways that console gamers don't experience. But please don't act like you're "right" and you "win" because you feel differently than other people do. That's all that I'm saying. One day I hope to experience the Bethesda games that I love on PC with mods to enjoy an entirely different experience.

I think the main problem here is that (if I missed it, I don't remember seeing it) anyone was called stupid, the proper term was ignorant. People use the term stupid as a form of hyperbole, probably without even realizing it.

The point most people are trying to get across is that the vast majority of millions or how ever many of people that buy these games on console really have no idea in their wildest imagination how much of a different experience the game is on PC with dozens of mods.

I don't really think there's been any PC elitism in this thread, just simply a lot of people who primarily game on console that are saying, of all games, they'd never play Bethesda games on console because the mods fix everything Bethesda screws up and turn the game into what it should have been if Bethesda wasn't chasing the lowest common denominator crowd and CoD sales.

Morrowind is a special case though. I remember going over to my friend's house and watching him play that game on Xbox. That game is still by far the worst load times I've ever witnessed. If the game started to load a new area, you could go make a sandwich, and quite possibly eat it, before the loading finished. Not really sure why, Oblivion on 360 didn't have that problem.

This is really true. Beths games are infinitely better on PC because of the MODs.. and the fact you will find fixes to most of the broken aspects Beths failed to fix themselves. You can also MOD the game in ways to give a much better experience.. like alleviate the horrible, archaic, boring FPS style gameplay.
---
MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Strider) - http://i.imgur.com/peZhp.jpg
MulaMadara : Deneb (25 - Sorc)
#1736speednissanPosted 1/6/2014 10:26:00 AM
I'd be excited considering I bought an X1. The message board would be worthless though with all the troll garbage we've come to expect.
#174scoobydoobydontPosted 1/6/2014 12:03:33 PM
I managed to play Fallout 3 on 360 after completing it on PC with mods. Didn't feel broken or incomplete in the slightest.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
#175Soar2344Posted 1/6/2014 12:10:42 PM
I would just get it on PC because mods ^-^
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board
#176NinjaDeath911Posted 1/6/2014 12:19:50 PM
Jedi454 posted...
TonyKojima posted...
If anything the PS4 will get exclusive content since its the premier console of choice.

Now that is a delusion.

It's the more powerful system, multiplats reviews are of ps4 versions. The exact opposite of last gen when 360 was the lead design console
#177DemonedgePosted 1/6/2014 1:20:01 PM
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind was exclusive to the original Xbox and PC. That was Bethesda.
---
The enemy of your enemy is your friend.
#178schmarkenheimerPosted 1/6/2014 2:15:17 PM
PC obviously.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#179synsykoPosted 1/10/2014 4:05:53 PM
produner posted...
synsyko posted...
Man-Boobs posted...
0PTICS posted...
I wouldn't rule it out. It wouldn't be the first Bethesda game to be exclusive to the Xbox.

What was the first?

But that being said Bethesda does have a history of focusing more on MS consoles and platforms first and Sony last so it isn't outside the realm of possibility, Morrowind never came out on a Sony platform and Oblivion was initially only launched on PC and Xbox 360 with the PS3 version being launched much later, that and the Xbox usually gets priority when it comes to DLC and updates.

But that being said Bethesda games usually aren't that good and to get the most out of them you really need a PC.

The Elder Scrolls Morrowind never came out on a Sony or Nintendo platform, it did however come out on PC and Xbox

Lets not forget that F3 had a crappy ps3 port compared to the 360.

It still came out on the PS3 and the poor port had more to do with the gamebyro engine than the PS3
---
---Writer at Digispun.com
#180synsykoPosted 1/11/2014 4:48:20 PM
EpyonComet posted...
Last night I saw the Black Friday episodes of South Park. They were great.

Yes, yes they were!!
---
---Writer at Digispun.com