Dead Rising 3 with Smartglass on Windows 8

#1CapwnDPosted 1/4/2014 12:52:56 AM
Here's a shot of Dead Rising 3 side by side with Windows 8 running the Xbox One Smartglass:

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/4681/8f5f.jpg

It's very nice for driving around to objectives. No more pausing the game! Forza Horizon also had this same functionality on the 360.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#2M_TollitsonPosted 1/4/2014 12:58:19 AM
Battlefield 4 has a similar thing. Full map that shows objective points and also shows the orange dots (enemies).
#3Bs-KILLPosted 1/4/2014 2:19:07 AM
Looks good.
Kinda reminds me of Castlevania on DS.

*Looks the second screen for map.*

Unlike the GBA ver. where you need to push the select button to open the map. lol.
---
GT(360 and One): BasuraKILLER
PSN(Vita and PS4): BasuraKILLER
#4krystylaPosted 1/4/2014 2:20:07 AM
M_Tollitson posted...
Battlefield 4 has a similar thing. Full map that shows objective points and also shows the orange dots (enemies).

I can't get it to work it always says loading battlescreen/log but nothing happens
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#5CapwnD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2014 4:24:45 AM
krystyla posted...
M_Tollitson posted...

I can't get it to work it always says loading battlescreen/log but nothing happens

Is your device that is running smartglass on the same network as the Xbox One? I don't think it has to be, but it would work better if it was.
---
#6CapwnD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2014 4:27:13 AM
Bs-KILL posted...
Looks good.
Kinda reminds me of Castlevania on DS.

*Looks the second screen for map.*

Unlike the GBA ver. where you need to push the select button to open the map. lol.

I use the third monitor on the left for things like the Castlevania map for SOTN, things that are much better displayed in portrait view (like comic books).
---
#7krystylaPosted 1/4/2014 4:43:51 AM
CapwnD posted...
krystyla posted...
M_Tollitson posted...

Is your device that is running smartglass on the same network as the Xbox One? I don't think it has to be, but it would work better if it was.

It is and it works with DR3
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#8CapwnD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2014 4:48:31 AM
krystyla posted...
CapwnD posted...
krystyla posted...
M_Tollitson posted...

It is and it works with DR3

Well, Battlefield.

I mean.. is it really surprising? Kind of like the Rockstar app for GTA5.

The Forza Horizon app wasn't perfect, but so far it looks pretty good for the DR3 app. Except, the map doesn't blow up to the full size, where you can see your current location and the far away waypoint at the same time.
---