Xbox live gold

#11Rdeal2Posted 1/4/2014 6:40:16 AM
As long as she set the XB1 as her home console you will have gold when signed into it even when she is on the 360
#12Muse1001(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2014 7:31:35 AM
Thanks guys, just for clarification, I can just put her account on my xbox one, and my account will have gold and she can use her account on her 360 all fine and dandy
#13CapwnDPosted 1/4/2014 7:40:25 AM(edited)
Muse1001 posted...
Thanks guys, just for clarification, I can just put her account on my xbox one, and my account will have gold and she can use her account on her 360 all fine and dandy

No. You will also have to select the option that says that it is her home Xbox One.

But you're correct about the 360. Nothing with the Xbox One affects the 360. Even if you log her in on the Xbox One(which you don't have to, except when first putting the account on there), it won't affect her being logged in on the Xbox 360.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#14Muse1001(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2014 7:45:23 AM
Okay cool, thanks for your help man! Appreciate it, happy new year x
#15CrusnikCainPosted 1/4/2014 7:54:11 PM
Marqmax posted...
CrusnikCain posted...
Muse1001 posted...
Thanks for your help man!

Does anyone else know anything about this or tried it themselves??

xbox live gold is tied to the account not the Xbox so even if her account was on the Xbox one unless you were using her account you wouldn't have live

That's not true. Both the ps4 and Xbox one share premium accounts with other users on the same system. If she sales your Xbox one as the home console. You should be able to, in theory, use your account to access gold features and it shouldn't effect her 360.

good to know i was speaking on how it worked on 360 figured it was the same
---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain