Xbox Executive, Phil Spencer follows Yoshida's trend, praises Nintendo and Sony

#1Semi45aPosted 1/4/2014 6:38:19 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/microsoft-sony-has-done-a-nice-job-with-playstation-4/1100-6416919/?utm_source=gamefaqs&utm_medium=partner&utm_content=news_module&utm_campaign=hub_platform

This is the start of a good year.
---
Asinine, the most overused phrase on gamefaqs for people wanting to sound smart
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#2SorbetowulfPosted 1/4/2014 6:45:57 AM
I don't really know why stories like this are news. It's kind of taken for granted competitors acknowlede each other's successes. It's the same way with politicans after an election. During they sling crap at each other and do everything they can to undermine the other guy and make themselves look better, then on election night it's all smiles for the camera and "my opponent ran a good, clean, campaign, and I'd like to extend my hand so we can work together to make this city/state/province/country a better place for everyone."

It's in Microsoft's, Nintendo's, and Sony's best interests to get along and play nice publicly. Behind the scenes is likely a very different story, with marketers, public affairs, and technicians all tasked with finding ways to one-up the competition.
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
#3DojoMaxPosted 1/4/2014 7:00:54 AM
Sorbetowulf posted...
I don't really know why stories like this are news. It's kind of taken for granted competitors acknowlede each other's successes. It's the same way with politicans after an election. During they sling crap at each other and do everything they can to undermine the other guy and make themselves look better, then on election night it's all smiles for the camera and "my opponent ran a good, clean, campaign, and I'd like to extend my hand so we can work together to make this city/state/province/country a better place for everyone."

100% truth.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin