what does the controller register as when plugged into a PC?

#41chill 02Posted 1/6/2014 6:59:30 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/89f353e1b6a90845673b29eecc8e2ad3/tumblr_mwxw0ewryW1sky5w7o5_500.gif
---
Reticulating splines...
#42Orange_ApplePosted 1/6/2014 7:04:13 PM
staticxtreme5 posted...
Orange_Apple posted...
ukemandwnbu posted...
Lerp85 completely owned TC Orange_Apples, and superbly called out his stealth trolling attempt. I flagged this topic for Trolling to the Mods. Lerp gets my respect.

IIRC saying you marked someone is grounds for a moderation. But idk if that rule was changed.

But I don't think TC is trolling, just being quick to judge and a little irrational. I was the same with the 360 controller, but over time I grew to like it.

LOL at the TC using an alt to back himself up.

Nope, completely different user with a similar name.
---
October 8, 2011. Some miracle.
http://i.imgur.com/Bx8s6.png
#43Cornbread4lifePosted 1/6/2014 7:06:57 PM
I understood completely upon reading it for the first time that when TC said he thought it was the worst controller he had ever felt, it was his first impression upon using it for the first five minutes. Then he immediately said he wanted to try it again because he doesn't trust his own first impression, which is rational. People in this topic are being a little ridiculous.

Also, I'd be surprised if the guy who took the time to make the only stickied topic on the board was trolling it.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#44ukemandwnbuPosted 1/6/2014 7:21:56 PM
Orange_Apple posted...
ukemandwnbu posted...
Lerp85 completely owned TC Orange_Apples, and superbly called out his stealth trolling attempt. I flagged this topic for Trolling to the Mods. Lerp gets my respect.

IIRC saying you marked someone is grounds for a moderation. But idk if that rule was changed.

But I don't think TC is trolling, just being quick to judge and a little irrational. I was the same with the 360 controller, but over time I grew to like it.

Go ahead, mod me while we're at it. I just want this stupid topic to end regardless if TC was being illogical, irrational, or just simply trolling.

Also, from where did you and TC get the name "Orange Apple"?
#45EJH-SEGAPosted 1/6/2014 7:41:29 PM
Buy the Xbox One.
If the controller still sucks buy an adapter for a different controller.
---
XBL GT is SE6A K1N6 (those are the number "6" not the letter "G" and that is the the number "1" not the letter "I")
#46NemesisOgreKingPosted 1/6/2014 8:04:16 PM
6453 posted...
I do not understand the hoopla; the controller is 99% identical to the 360 controller... The supposed differences are not noticeable to the average user.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

You dare bring this thing called "logic" to GameFaQs, how dare you sir.
GameCube controller >>>> everything else
---
NemesisOgreKing, when you tag me make sure you tag me as
crazytroll thank you.
:3
#47OUberLordPosted 1/6/2014 8:13:28 PM
Not sure how anyone who has used the N64 controller could possibly call the X1 controller the "worst ever".
#48Cornbread4lifePosted 1/6/2014 8:15:01 PM
OUberLord posted...
Not sure how anyone who has used the N64 controller could possibly call the X1 controller the "worst ever".

Wow. It's so weird how you know there's other people in the world with exactly the opposite opinion of yours but it still surprises the **** out of you when you find one.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#49sa2bmasterPosted 1/6/2014 8:15:13 PM
I also did not like the controller, I tried a demo unit controller and used it for a bit, it had a weird feel to hold it, the sticks were incredibly small (I have huge fingers), the a,b,x,y buttons felt weird to press, and the triggers and bumpers just felt awkward, the d-pad was better but still not the best d-pad I've used. The controllers I like are Xbox original,360,PS1,PS2,PS3 and Gamecube. I have yet to try a PS4 controller but I've heard good things, although that's what I also heard for this.
#50chill 02Posted 1/7/2014 5:03:26 AM
ukemandwnbu posted...
Orange_Apple posted...
ukemandwnbu posted...

Go ahead, mod me while we're at it. I just want this stupid topic to end regardless if TC was being illogical, irrational, or just simply trolling.

Also, from where did you and TC get the name "Orange Apple"?

You must be fun at parties.
---
Reticulating splines...