so what really makes xbox live a good value at $60 a year?

#1NightMareBunnyPosted 1/4/2014 8:39:59 PM
everything being behind a paywall doesn't make me happy and I've yet to see these dedicated servers working for XB1(right now I've heard forza is the only one using dedicated servers)
---
PS3 VV_Argost
XB1 GamerClawdeen WiiU: GothicNightmare
#2PutHaggarInSFPosted 1/4/2014 9:18:12 PM(edited)
I guess a couple hours had passed.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Venml45.gif
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#3NightMareBunny(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2014 9:00:44 PM
huh
---
PS3 VV_Argost
#4lazer_licePosted 1/4/2014 10:34:07 PM
LOL it'll be $65 in a few more years.
#5Lord_Ka1nPosted 1/4/2014 10:34:46 PM
the fact that you dont have a choice.
---
PSN - Lord_Ka1n (Current PS4 games - AC:BF, NFS Rivals)
3DS FC - 2680-9921-1203 - Feel free to add, pm me so i can get you back
#6NeoAndurilPosted 1/4/2014 10:35:43 PM
NightMareBunny posted...
everything being behind a paywall doesn't make me happy and I've yet to see these dedicated servers working for XB1(right now I've heard forza is the only one using dedicated servers)

I remember when all the xb1 trolls and people foolish enough to believe their lies touted how dedicated servers would be great for COD. Just goes to show...
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#7InfiniteHEROPosted 1/4/2014 10:46:41 PM
NightMareBunny posted...

So TC whats makes PSN+ worth the $50 if you only have a PS4? Right now its a complete rip off and the PStore on PS4 is a joke. They promised everything would be so much better with the paid services blah blah but so far ive seen nothing but a barron wasteland with full screen ads.
---
PSN: Infinite_HERO79
#8Reece504Posted 1/4/2014 10:53:06 PM
InfiniteHERO posted...
NightMareBunny posted...

So TC whats makes PSN+ worth the $50 if you only have a PS4? Right now its a complete rip off and the PStore on PS4 is a joke. They promised everything would be so much better with the paid services blah blah but so far ive seen nothing but a barron wasteland with full screen ads.

Not to mention live online is better remember psn got hacked and was down for almost 2 months ( maybe exaggerating but it felt like it).
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#9InfiniteHEROPosted 1/4/2014 10:58:18 PM
Reece504 posted...
InfiniteHERO posted...
NightMareBunny posted...

Not to mention live online is better remember psn got hacked and was down for almost 2 months ( maybe exaggerating but it felt like it).

Yes is twas down for a long time and it took them a long time to actually come out and say something was wrong... Dont worry PSN is also pretty hit n miss at times on PS4 with random outages and of course weekly maint. that makes PSN go offline... why do they need to take the whole system down for maint. when any PC does it without interuption or online sever network as well as XBL... Sony wanted the money and thats what it was about.. we are not getting anything at this point to make it worth the money and we have no choice either if we want to play MP.....
---
PSN: Infinite_HERO79
#10NightMareBunny(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2014 1:15:04 AM
InfiniteHERO posted...
NightMareBunny posted...

You get Free Games Every Month And Deals In The Playstation Store but even if you don't have PS Plus you can still access all of it's apps like Netflix And Crackle(which can't be done without a paid membership on XB1)

Xbox live restricts all of it's apps to Gold Members and honestly there is nothing that says "Wow Xbox one's online is a better deal than PS4's PS+" as it stands

is there really anything that you get with Xbox live that isn't just some made up bunch of crap to make yourself feel better for flushing $59.99 Down the toilet?
---
PS3 VV_Argost