You'll be mad if they release a ''Kinect free'' bundle by March

#21MicropolisPosted 1/6/2014 6:42:51 AM
Comissari posted...
Micropolis posted...
No I would point an laugh at anyone that bought one. Why would anyone buy a dumbed down system.

Look at all the people who bought an Xbox One in the first place..

..oh, you think taking out the Kinect makes it dumbed down. That's cute.

Without the the Kinect the Xbox and PS are nothing but minor graphics upgrades. What's cute is that all you anti K guys think this is significant enough to argue about. 720p 60fps 1080p 30fps on some first generation games that look like last gen games.

The Kinect has true value and honest people using it admit it. Is it a hundred dollar remote maybe but you can't have mine and I'm a huge fan and buying an Xbox with out it would be like using pc without a mouse.
#22BryanPS360Posted 1/6/2014 6:57:08 AM
I might be a bit annoyed but not really mad though.

I certainly be a bit peeved if it came with increased HDD space or something.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN: RedHawk_Direwolf
#23krystylaPosted 1/6/2014 7:06:28 AM
If publishers stop trying to use it it'll annoy me otherwise no.

I know I would have bought Kinect sometime along the line and it won't get much cheaper if at all. I already got my XBO cheaper by selling FIFA and every game I buy digital is quite the discount as well for me.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#24desert_santaPosted 1/6/2014 7:22:41 AM(edited)
Not really. But then money is not an issue until April. Plus I might buy a kinect game eventually.

More upset about my defective vita and all the games I bought just sitting there, and me with the week off.

Guess I will buy crimson dragon and hope it's not as bad as critics thought.

Might end up buying a ps4 this week out of boredom just to play killzone.
#25MrSpaM111Posted 1/6/2014 7:25:10 AM
Considering it's what the gamers want, I expect MS to do the complete opposite, and start insisting you buy two kinects with every system instead.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#26JohnHitman47Posted 1/6/2014 7:53:27 AM
Make an Xbox one with no kinect for 350$ get at least 1 good exclusive (i don't see 1 right now) then i would be happy to get 1.
---
Love good shooters.
#27Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2014 8:51:57 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
BDJayce posted...
Less than 6 months after launch they release another version of their console? Yes, it'd be rather upsetting and a stupid marketing plan to be honest.

I don't think it would be stupid. Think about how many people would've bought the console before the reveal, Kinect, and policies, compared to how many ended up buying it. Don't underestimate that number. Why not expand the size of your customer base? I've been an extremely outspoken critic of Kinect. I'd be absolutely willing to consider Xbox One if they offer a SKU without Kinect. Unfortunately, given how deeply entrenched it is in the console's overall design and function, I doubt it will happen at all.

It's not though. The console functions perfectly fine without it. In fact - better without it.
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#28mrpicPosted 1/6/2014 9:14:49 AM
they wont its part of the system and allthough you dont quite get it (like the rest of the ppl on here posting negative comments about it) and im almost certain you havent tried it
#29Ironman06Posted 1/6/2014 11:50:06 AM
A kinectless bundle will never happen... get over it.
#30XtremeWRATH360Posted 1/6/2014 11:54:59 AM
I probably would buy one, the forced Kinect was a huge deal breaker and forever will be, there's just no logical reason why i should spend more money on something i don't want.
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag