3m+ Xbox One consoles sold to consumers (link inside)

#1yanksfan4247Posted 1/6/2014 10:06:23 AM
Microsoft reports 3m sold to consumers by 2013 end.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/01/xbox-one-january-thank-you
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#2Brummie_lad123Posted 1/6/2014 10:10:02 AM
I have a feeling this is going to be the highest selling Gen so far.... Not including Wii U as it's pretty irrelevant.
---
XBL Gamertag = DarkLPmaster4
#3slowdog76Posted 1/6/2014 10:11:36 AM
and here come the fanboys and trolls.......

on a side note, 3 million is impressive.
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#4xTeKNiQuExPosted 1/6/2014 10:11:50 AM
Xbox... good f***in stuff. Keep it up.
---
XBL - x TeKniQuE o, Detroit Lions
Not Changing this sig till we get a remake of Final Fantasy 7. Started 01/01/12
#5Reflex-ArcPosted 1/6/2014 10:15:52 AM
Good stuff, Maynard.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#6VengeanceJPosted 1/6/2014 10:17:23 AM
Nicee!!
#76speednissanPosted 1/6/2014 10:17:28 AM
I don't thing we have anything to worry about with exclusive games and content. That's a lot of consoles.
#895_EclipsePosted 1/6/2014 10:19:43 AM
6speednissan posted...
I don't thing we have anything to worry about with exclusive games and content. That's a lot of consoles.

Don't celebrate prematurely.

While I do believe you are most likely right, early celebration is bad luck. Esp when the Wii U did well at first then fell off immediately, as well as the Ps4 is still largely sold out.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#9scoobydoobydontPosted 1/6/2014 10:20:51 AM
Not trolling, but...

Brummie_lad123 posted...
I have a feeling this is going to be the highest selling Gen so far....

I think 2 record breaking launches could mean just the opposite. They might just burn too bright, too fast, and signal the last throes of the era of consoles. I'm not saying that for sure, I'm saying... these numbers could just as easily mean either scenario. A lot of very smart people invested in the console industries success are worried for its future, we shouldn't let good short term news distract us for that. It's like no longer worrying about a leaky roof because a single storm has passed.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
#10Troll_DirectoryPosted 1/6/2014 10:25:40 AM
6speednissan posted...
i don't either. but more info about sunset can't get here soon enough. and official announcements regarding crackdown and pgr would be greatly appreciated. even if it's not good news. same goes for wipeout on the ps4.