3m+ Xbox One consoles sold to consumers (link inside)

#61DojoMaxPosted 1/6/2014 12:51:56 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Troll_Directory posted...
Marqmax posted...
yanksfan4247 posted...
Microsoft reports 3m sold to consumers by 2013 end.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/01/xbox-one-january-thank-you

All this means is that ps4 sold 4 million
not exactly the 4:1 ratio that fanboys were hoping for.

Oh stop it you will just burn his chaps off even more, let the poor guy recover a bit.

What are you talking about.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#62RisingWaterPosted 1/6/2014 12:57:35 PM
December NPD will be fun to watch.
#63DojoMaxPosted 1/6/2014 1:02:34 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
Marqmax posted...

Oh stop it you will just burn his chaps off even more, let the poor guy recover a bit.

Yeah you're right.

You know what's funny. If you say something objectively about something one way or another you get labeled as a fanboy. I've been called an "Xbot" and a "Pony" on these boards its amazing.

The only reason why I posted what I said was the same reason someone else said the next report will be home Sony says they sold more. After that M$ will leapfrog that. It will go back and forth for a while. You guys get so defensive over nothing.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#64nableetPosted 1/6/2014 1:04:24 PM
Marqmax posted...
yanksfan4247 posted...

When Apple products and CoD are some of the best selling things ever, you can't really expect the masses to be a good judge of what to buy.

Some internet people were very anti MS, but that wasn't really ever going to be a big % of the 80 or so million that bought the 360. The xbone being the obvious upgrade for 360 users.

3M is impressive, I'm surprised there have been so many early adopters!
---
GT - Tyfighta23 PSN - N/A
#65Reece504Posted 1/6/2014 1:05:27 PM
GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!! now just need to come out with more better exclusives 2014 should be a good year for gaming.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#66archibald3Posted 1/6/2014 1:20:40 PM
Both consoles are off to a great start considering the lack of titles on either one. Both consoles rushed these to make a buck before Christmas . They are both companies who are after whats in your wallet . My prediction is that the ps4 will continue to have the lead in sales for the time being but that in time that could well flip flop as blockbuster exclusive games succeed and fail , prices change and people just get tired of the same old cookie...
#67dj___rollPosted 1/6/2014 1:44:52 PM
Quote:Troll_Directory posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
While I do believe you are most likely right, early celebration is bad luck. Esp when the Wii U did well at first then fell off immediately, as well as the Ps4 is still largely sold out.
i don't remember wiiu doing numbers like this, or having quite the same variety of aaa launch games with a huge follow-up ready for the march after their launch. and, i definitely don't think luck plays any role in this at all. nor do jinxes. however, it is surprising that halo wasn't listed. looking at the continued sales numbers for halo 4 (even outselling a ps4 exclusive a year later) means that name alone, will sell consoles.

scoobydoobydont posted...
They might just burn too bright, too fast, and signal the last throes of the era of consoles.
how does that work?

Ouch right there.

Also, is this article that the TC posted means that people (being nice and not calling them by their truths) on this site lied that nobody would buy an Xbox One, that it would only sell 100,000. That it would it be Dead On Arrival, hmm I feel lied to by these people they promised me soo much failure for this console.

Keep an eye out on the IGN website Sony will hear of this report, then they will release a report to IGN (Which Colin Moriority) or however you spell it will be the one to post it because we know who's side he's on that they sold 3.8mil or something then the people (as to not call them what they really are) will rush over here and claim victory for some reassurance reason.

@Exodus_Prime

Anyone who said it wouldn't sell or was DOA is a moron. However, you continually arguing with said people lowers you to their level. Just like the constant bias claims you and the others make. It all screams immature reassurance.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.12
#68MattVSinPosted 1/6/2014 2:04:39 PM
TheArcade posted...
TheArcade posted...
They actually MATCHED PS4 numbers?!
seems so. and according to fanboy logic: ms only needed 13 countries, while sony needed more than 30.

Don't forget Sony had about a week headstart.

In 2 countries (CAN and US, Nov. 15) and the PS4 was released a week LATER (Nov. 29) in the rest of the countries.

This isn't hard.
---
War never changes: Fallout - Results of war (eg. death)
War has changed: MGS - Reasons/methods of war (eg. war as a business) PSN: MattVSin
#69regsantotomasPosted 1/6/2014 2:10:51 PM
Nice to see that the gaming industry remains healthy.

Frankly, these numbers don't surprise me. The PS4 and Xbox One were bound to sell the vast majority of their available supplies during the holiday season. Anyone thinking otherwise was deluded.

I hope to see these consoles continue to be successful moving forward as even more exciting games are released on their respective platforms.

I'm already looking forward to South Park (360), SRW Z (PS3), PvZ GW, and Titanfall just in the next few months.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#70archibald3Posted 1/6/2014 2:20:50 PM
dj___roll posted...
Anyone who said it wouldn't sell or was DOA is a moron. However, you continually arguing with said people lowers you to their level. Just like the constant bias claims you and the others make. It all screams immature reassurance.

You know quoting all this stuff ,and even being here to call people out , using these ridiculous catch phrases like "reassurance" that all these kids throw back and forth, etc. doesn`t exactly cast you in a light to win any Nobel prize. You might want to have a look at your own life and what you do with your day before you start casting stones at people for being immature or morons...just sayin..