AC:Black Flag worth a buy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. AC:Black Flag worth a buy?

User Info: Onipaladin

Onipaladin
3 years ago#1
I have Dead Rising 3 already. I know AC4 is also on older gen systems but is it worth a Next gen purchase?

What else is good to get besides that? I don't like multiplayer shooters like BF4 or Ghosts. Mostly into single player and co-op
Friend Codes ; 1891 1168 2591 - Manny
0576 441 7875 - Vinnie

User Info: Strav23

Strav23
3 years ago#2
Ac4 is pretty awesome. Honestly I had a hard time getting into it at first. Could have been because I was playing ryse and gta at the same time but now that I've put more focus on it. It really fun I recommend it if your an ac fan.
Also ryse is a awesome game if you like your hack and slash. Its simple gameplay but addictive and looks really smooth. Campaign is good. Great graphics, acting, story. Multiplayer is also a nice touch it's coop gladiator style where you kill enemies and do objectives.

User Info: SALTandBURN67

SALTandBURN67
3 years ago#3
Yes it is worth it. I never thought I would have so much with an Assassins Creed game. The only one before that I enjoyed was 2 and never got to play a lot of 3 so I can't really judge that game. I had a hell of a fun time with Black Flag though. I need to go back and finish completing all the challenges but I have been in a Battlefield craze for the last week. There is a ton of stuff to do in AC4 so I suggest you go and buy it.

User Info: lunaticcore

lunaticcore
3 years ago#4
AC Black Flag is so good.

I mean the Pirate theme of the game is so strong and well done it threatens to collapse the Assassins Creed franchise.

User Info: Crysiania

Crysiania
3 years ago#5
Honestly I was seriously considering not buying it because the assassins creed was getting very boring.

Im so glad I did buy it though, i'd say its my favourite assassins creed game in the entire series.
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
3 years ago#6
yes its amazing and tons to do

User Info: CrownedOne03

CrownedOne03
3 years ago#7
It's a great but as long as you haven't owned it on last gen systems. It doesn't warrant a second time buy just for upgraded visuals, but get it if it's your first time with the game! Very fun, lots to explore and there's the deal sealer, you are a pirate!

User Info: 2ndAtomisk

2ndAtomisk
3 years ago#8
CrownedOne03 posted...
It's a great but as long as you haven't owned it on last gen systems. It doesn't warrant a second time buy just for upgraded visuals, but get it if it's your first time with the game! Very fun, lots to explore and there's the deal sealer, you are a pirate!

My thoughts exactly. It's the most fun I've had with the series.
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
3 years ago#9
It's fantastic.
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: kill_distroy

kill_distroy
3 years ago#10
The game took us all by surprise. All of us expected it'll be the same old thing we expect to see from a yearly franchise, but it was really, really good.
Words That Kill
GT: Risev / PSN: RiseQ8
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. AC:Black Flag worth a buy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived