AC:Black Flag worth a buy?

#1OnipaladinPosted 1/6/2014 10:16:52 AM
I have Dead Rising 3 already. I know AC4 is also on older gen systems but is it worth a Next gen purchase?

What else is good to get besides that? I don't like multiplayer shooters like BF4 or Ghosts. Mostly into single player and co-op
---
Friend Codes ; 1891 1168 2591 - Manny
0576 441 7875 - Vinnie
#2Strav23Posted 1/6/2014 10:24:06 AM
Ac4 is pretty awesome. Honestly I had a hard time getting into it at first. Could have been because I was playing ryse and gta at the same time but now that I've put more focus on it. It really fun I recommend it if your an ac fan.
Also ryse is a awesome game if you like your hack and slash. Its simple gameplay but addictive and looks really smooth. Campaign is good. Great graphics, acting, story. Multiplayer is also a nice touch it's coop gladiator style where you kill enemies and do objectives.
#3SALTandBURN67Posted 1/6/2014 10:45:23 AM
Yes it is worth it. I never thought I would have so much with an Assassins Creed game. The only one before that I enjoyed was 2 and never got to play a lot of 3 so I can't really judge that game. I had a hell of a fun time with Black Flag though. I need to go back and finish completing all the challenges but I have been in a Battlefield craze for the last week. There is a ton of stuff to do in AC4 so I suggest you go and buy it.
#4lunaticcorePosted 1/6/2014 11:10:22 AM
AC Black Flag is so good.

I mean the Pirate theme of the game is so strong and well done it threatens to collapse the Assassins Creed franchise.
#5CrysianiaPosted 1/6/2014 11:15:05 AM
Honestly I was seriously considering not buying it because the assassins creed was getting very boring.

Im so glad I did buy it though, i'd say its my favourite assassins creed game in the entire series.
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#6shads3055Posted 1/6/2014 12:02:32 PM
yes its amazing and tons to do
#7CrownedOne03Posted 1/6/2014 12:19:34 PM
It's a great but as long as you haven't owned it on last gen systems. It doesn't warrant a second time buy just for upgraded visuals, but get it if it's your first time with the game! Very fun, lots to explore and there's the deal sealer, you are a pirate!
#82ndAtomiskPosted 1/6/2014 12:26:29 PM
CrownedOne03 posted...
It's a great but as long as you haven't owned it on last gen systems. It doesn't warrant a second time buy just for upgraded visuals, but get it if it's your first time with the game! Very fun, lots to explore and there's the deal sealer, you are a pirate!

My thoughts exactly. It's the most fun I've had with the series.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#9Laylow12Posted 1/6/2014 12:27:23 PM
It's fantastic.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#10kill_distroyPosted 1/6/2014 12:32:18 PM
The game took us all by surprise. All of us expected it'll be the same old thing we expect to see from a yearly franchise, but it was really, really good.
---
Words That Kill
GT: Risev / PSN: RiseQ8