So 3 million xbox one consoles was sold in 2013.

#41_PDZero_Posted 1/6/2014 1:20:59 PM
Ellesarien posted...
When you don't have games to play...you play "Sale Numbers" :)

I guess 80% of the people on these boards definitely have no games to play then. :)

archibald3 posted...
Your the ones who "spinning" this now. You said in both your original posts that "they probably mean sold to retail stores" ; there`s a big difference between that and saying you don`t believe them. You full well know what they "mean" and that they said "sold to consumers". Both your original statements are specifically designed to mislead. Thats whats particularly trolly about it. I suspect that psychologically your projecting your own deceptive characteristics onto a company. Its never to late to face that...

Keyword here is probably, I wasn't spinning anything, more less giving an example of how they could have spun it.
#42Juzten76Posted 1/6/2014 1:27:48 PM
_PDZero_ posted...
Juzten76 posted...
_PDZero_ posted...
archibald3 posted...
Whats even more disturbing and slightly humorous is that in the other thread pdzero said the same thing about this just meant "sold to stores" and it was pointed out that the article said "sold to consumers" and here he is again trying to distort the truth all over again.

It just kind of shows you the mentality of a troll. Anything to put a negative spin on the X1. Then when all else fails just deny the figures outright "they must be lying or spinning the truth" ...lol

A

"Play me once, shame on you. Play me twice, shame on me!"
^
This right here is my mentality.

How do sales numbers "play you"? Sales numbers should have absolutely no influence on the amount of enjoyment you get out of your purchase. You act like you have some money invested in Sony or something.

First off, why are you associating me with Sony, I never mentioned Sony once in this thread? As for the whole "play me" thing, it's an expression, I guess I could have said "fool me" but I thought it was pretty self explanatory. It's basically referring to previous times when MS spun their sale's numbers, hence why I'm not so gullible this time.

Leave the sales worries for the Sony and Microsoft and go play some games.

Really, you're telling me this, and not everyone else who is participating in this thread, or created their very own little thread relating to sales? All I'm doing is telling you all not to be so gullible.

I meant to say, "some money invested in Sony or Microsoft". I know what "play me" means. That was my point. I don't often find sales numbers to be important enough to be played(fooled) by them. I just don't get why the source needs questioned over something so trivial as sales numbers. My point was...."sales numbers, why care?"
#43billsfanno1Posted 1/6/2014 1:34:34 PM
Congratulations to Microsoft and the X1 development team. It's a marathon and not a sprint, but 3 million sold through to customers in <6 weeks is very impressive. I can only imagine the attach rate for these consoles given the number of good titles available in the launch window (I'm at 11 titles currently -- 6 discs and 5 downloads).

This also comes as great news for those of us who have endured months of being told PS4 would outsell X1 by factors ranging from 2:1 to 5:1 at launch. Clearly this didn't happen, not even close.
#44mokmuudPosted 1/6/2014 1:36:12 PM
Reece504 posted...
So ps4 and Xbox one sold almost more than wii u in 2months than wii u made in a years time but somehow Nintendo still thinks it will win.

3ds
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#45dj___rollPosted 1/6/2014 1:37:32 PM
Quote:mokmuud posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68272339

Seriously? NOW you clowns are bent out of shape about multiple threads about the same issue?

Why don't you wring your panties when we have 23 NSA, 720P, $100 Kinect topics on the main page AT THE SAME TIME?

Oh wait...that's because it is YOU making them eh?

@Ellesarien

Three words... Anger Management Class. You get way too bent about these topics.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.12
#46dj___rollPosted 1/6/2014 1:39:08 PM
Quote:Juzten76 posted...
_PDZero_ posted...
archibald3 posted...
Whats even more disturbing and slightly humorous is that in the other thread pdzero said the same thing about this just meant "sold to stores" and it was pointed out that the article said "sold to consumers" and here he is again trying to distort the truth all over again.

It just kind of shows you the mentality of a troll. Anything to put a negative spin on the X1. Then when all else fails just deny the figures outright "they must be lying or spinning the truth" ...lol

A

^

How do sales numbers "play you"? Sales numbers should have absolutely no influence on the amount of enjoyment you get out of your purchase. You act like you have some money invested in Sony or something. Leave the sales worries for the Sony and Microsoft and go play some games.

@Ellesarien

Is that why you're also constantly in all these threads? Both systems have a limited library at the moment.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.12
#47EllesarienPosted 1/6/2014 1:57:10 PM
dj___roll posted...
Quote:Juzten76 posted...
_PDZero_ posted...
archibald3 posted...

A

^

How do sales numbers "play you"? Sales numbers should have absolutely no influence on the amount of enjoyment you get out of your purchase. You act like you have some money invested in Sony or something. Leave the sales worries for the Sony and Microsoft and go play some games.

@Ellesarien

Is that why you're also constantly in all these threads? Both systems have a limited library at the moment.

Nope. I post on this board during work. Don't worry son...You'll get a job someday.

You won't see me posting on here after work hours or on weekends...because I am playing games. I also don't troll the board of the console I don't own..ever.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#48_PDZero_Posted 1/6/2014 2:01:25 PM
Juzten76 posted...
I meant to say, "some money invested in Sony or Microsoft". I know what "play me" means. That was my point. I don't often find sales numbers to be important enough to be played(fooled) by them. I just don't get why the source needs questioned over something so trivial as sales numbers. My point was...."sales numbers, why care?"

People question the sources of sales numbers all the time when it comes from VGChartz and other sites, why not question the manufacture when they, in fact, spun their sales' data in the past? As for the actual sales numbers, I honestly don't care about them, I wouldn't care if MS, Sony, or Nintendo sold one million or twenty million LTD, I guess I'm more after to see people get riled up and see things from a different perspective.

As for your point, "sales numbers, why care?".. I would love for you to ask everyone in this thread that question, hell, everyone in every sales topic that are found on these boards every week. People apparently care, I'm not sure why but they do.
#49EllesarienPosted 1/6/2014 2:03:18 PM
dj___roll posted...
Quote:mokmuud posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68272339

Seriously? NOW you clowns are bent out of shape about multiple threads about the same issue?

Why don't you wring your panties when we have 23 NSA, 720P, $100 Kinect topics on the main page AT THE SAME TIME?

Oh wait...that's because it is YOU making them eh?

@Ellesarien

Three words... Anger Management Class. You get way too bent about these topics.

Odd...You seem a bit too bent about my posts. Irony...it's what's for dinner!!
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#50Juzten76Posted 1/6/2014 2:07:49 PM
_PDZero_ posted...
Juzten76 posted...

People question the sources of sales numbers all the time when it comes from VGChartz and other sites, why not question the manufacture when they, in fact, spun their sales' data in the past? As for the actual sales numbers, I honestly don't care about them, I wouldn't care if MS, Sony, or Nintendo sold one million or twenty million LTD, I guess I'm more after to see people get riled up and see things from a different perspective.

As for your point, "sales numbers, why care?".. I would love for you to ask everyone in this thread that question, hell, everyone in every sales topic that are found on these boards every week. People apparently care, I'm not sure why but they do.

I do man, I do. I ask people all the time why they care so much about sales numbers.