I own all 3 systems and......

#1marvelguyPosted 1/6/2014 12:36:27 PM
honestly, I am a huge ps4 fan. love it....but Dead Rising 3 hooked me! I have been playing it non-stop the last few days and only turned on the ps4 once. The wii u is in a different room and havent had much time to spend with it but I do believe xbox had the best exclusive right there. Anybody know what the next big title coming out for xbox one is???
#2Reece504Posted 1/6/2014 12:42:35 PM
Titanfall comes out in march
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#3RebelGameMasterPosted 1/6/2014 12:42:36 PM
Well, no one is gonna but an XBone just to play dead rising 3 until... March? Titanfall isnt exclusive. So until when?
---
THE XBONE: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/576/502/388.jpg
#4crucialPosted 1/6/2014 12:42:58 PM
DR3 is the best next gen game that is why,PS4 is a powerhouse with no games,my PS4 has been collecting dust since I plated Resogun the only good game on PS4 imo,X1 had a way better launch,can not put down DR3,KI and Forza.
#5theshovellerPosted 1/6/2014 12:45:33 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
Well, no one is gonna but an XBone just to play dead rising 3 until... March? Titanfall isnt exclusive. So until when?

I'm not even interested in Titanfall, mainly because it's a deathmatch-style game, so I'm not really looking for anything until the next Halo game comes out, personally.
---
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!
#6Juzten76Posted 1/6/2014 12:48:23 PM
I just think it's sad that the WiiU is in a completely different room. It doesn't even get to sit in first class with the big boys.
#7marvelguy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2014 1:01:40 PM
Honestly the Wii u is hooked up in the main living room, the other next gen are hooked up downstairs....main cave. Dont ask why (its the order I bought them, I ran out of room/space/hdmi ports on my 3d lg). I do, however, play it more than my ps3 which is played 100x more than my xbox 360 ....Im just not big on shooters.
#8ChancoPosted 1/6/2014 1:08:08 PM
Traditionally the Xbox has always started strong and then faded towards the end of its cycle, relying pretty much entirely on multi-plats.

PS2/3 started very weakly and then got stronger and stronger as time went on (PS1 actually had quite a good launch line up).

I can remember when the PS2 launched and I wasn't impressed with it at all. The launch line up was pretty dire and the graphics sucked, The graphics on my Dreamcast (Soul Calibre had just launched iirc) seemed much better. I didn't buy a PS2 until GT3 A-Spec launched. The PS3 launch games also didn't look that great. The 360 had already been out for well over a year in the UK and was well in its stride. The PS3 launch games didn't look as good as the 360 launch titles, never mind the stuff that was available on 360 around the time of the PS3 launch.

Are we going to see a repeat this generation? So far, the XBone has the better launch line up (Forza 5 and DR3, everything else sucks just as much as the PS4 exclusives or is a multi-plat). The only difference this generation is that for the first time Sony have got the more powerful console.
---
LiveTag : Chanco - PSN PirateQyv
Remember : Don't moon a werewolf !
#9Reece504Posted 1/6/2014 1:13:49 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...

I'm sorry so titanfall comes out on PS4? its a xbox one,360 and PC exclusive it still counts
---
#10Reece504Posted 1/6/2014 1:16:09 PM
quantum break,D4 comes out too but as far as big names it would have to be titanfall and halo 5
---