How does the future of the Xbox One look?

#1Hucast9Posted 1/6/2014 12:42:58 PM
topic
#2bessy67Posted 1/6/2014 12:44:27 PM
Futuristic?
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3Spanish_Fly1Posted 1/6/2014 12:45:02 PM
Seems pretty peachy to me.
---
Day one, or two X-box-one owner RIP Zipper
MS: back to back console war winners.
#4zerooo0Posted 1/6/2014 12:46:28 PM
Looks good if they can keep it up. Their's a dry months coming after April to September with Destiny though so the sells will probably slow down if MS doesn't pull anything out which they probably will with E3 being in between those months.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#5Hucast9(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2014 12:46:44 PM
bessy67 posted...
Futuristic?

Not yet. Next gen when they release holographic projectors to project Mass Effect Joker's control console in front of you so you can interact with it to pilot the Normandy space ship, that's when it'll be futuristic.
#6Hucast9(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2014 12:47:54 PM
Looks pretty good to me. I think that Xbox One is going to be unstopable when it hits $399 or less.
#7DojoMaxPosted 1/6/2014 12:48:27 PM
Hucast9 posted...
bessy67 posted...
Futuristic?

Not yet. Next gen when they release holographic projectors to project Mass Effect Joker's control console in front of you so you can interact with it to pilot the Normandy space ship, that's when it'll be futuristic.

Welcome to Kinect 2.1
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#8Hucast9(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2014 12:51:24 PM
Marqmax posted...
Hucast9 posted...
bessy67 posted...
Futuristic?

Welcome to Kinect 2.1

I bet you guys think I was kidding about that. I'm not kidding at all. It's going to happen, and it'll be used for mini games and to augment what's occuring on the tv sceen, but that's another topic.
#9Jiggy101011Posted 1/6/2014 12:52:29 PM
Hucast9 posted...
Looks pretty good to me. I think that Xbox One is going to be unstopable when it hits $399 or less.

Agreed, but it will be awhile before they drop the price. Right now it has done over 3M in sales at the $499.99 price tag. A titanfall bundle will happen first, then by next Christmas I can see them dropping it to $459.99
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#10mcnichojPosted 1/6/2014 1:05:14 PM
Hucast9 posted...
bessy67 posted...
Futuristic?

It isn't actually holographic but you can see it on a Smart Glass app, I know because the next Mass Effect is already in development. My dad works for Nintendo.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.