Netflix streaming and other issues...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Netflix streaming and other issues...
1 year ago#1
Hey guys, I have my TV hooked up through the XB1 and prefer to use it for streaming Netflix but it becomes pixelated about 3/4 of the way through a show. I switched to streaming on PS4 and it never slows down.

Also, I've had to do a hard reset on my system a few times after the OS stopped responding to voice commands and froze while trying to switch to TV.

Has anyone else been having issues like this?
---
Whether you think you can or can not the answer is yes.
1 year ago#2
It is on netflix's end. It is pixelly on my smart tv too. They released these new plans that I have an inkling screwed up their streaming or bandwidth or whatever but they wont admit it.
---
I'm not one of you, I'm not a nerd. I talk to women. Be jealous.
1 year ago#3
Netflix has been horrible over the Christmas break because everyone is at home watching movies. The picture quality has to do with how many people are watching at a particular. time. During prime time I couldn't even get a standard def picture on my PS4, PS3, Xbox One, or PC. So I tried Netflix this morning on my XB1 and it loaded up in less than 5 seconds in 1080p.
1 year ago#4
uwhawk09 posted...
Netflix has been horrible over the Christmas break because everyone is at home watching movies. The picture quality has to do with how many people are watching at a particular. time. During prime time I couldn't even get a standard def picture on my PS4, PS3, Xbox One, or PC. So I tried Netflix this morning on my XB1 and it loaded up in less than 5 seconds in 1080p.

Don't forget the freezing weather too. Half the country doesn't want to leave their houses. For good reason.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
1 year ago#5
I was having problems but I switched hdmi cables and that did the trick. The hdmi cable AT&T uverse gave me is garbage. I'm going to but better ones to replace what came with the One too.
1 year ago#6
I watch a ton of Netflix and it is perfect in Super hd. It's almost for sure a issue on the users end.
---
Check out my PC,360,ps3, Movie, Old School game vidoes http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicConspiracy?feature=mhee
1 year ago#7
Alienware4Life posted...
I watch a ton of Netflix and it is perfect in Super hd. It's almost for sure a issue on the users end.

Super HD (1080p?) on Netflix for xbox? I thought that xbox was still 720p, but PS3 was 1080p (my blu ray player can do super Hd but the UI is really slow).
When I watch netflix sometimes the picture goes off, and the show (for example) goes back to the netflix menu (happens quite a bit), this never happened on the 360
1 year ago#8
I guess I'll chalk it up to Netflix being bogged down for the holidays like you guys mentioned. It makes sense. The wife and I were watching Netflix last night with no issues so I guess all is well.

Thanks for the input, I appreciate it!
---
Whether you think you can or can not the answer is yes.
1 year ago#9
Netflix on all my devices is garbage right now even though I have consistent 22mb down and 5.5mb up. It must be on their end even though they will say it's me. My X1 is also wired directly to the router.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Netflix streaming and other issues...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived