NFS or CoD

#1koichiPosted 1/6/2014 5:21:46 PM
I already have forza and bf and yes i know comparing either or those to the other is still apples and oranges. But both nfs and cod are those..."need my fix" kinda of games....
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#2vcoughPosted 1/6/2014 5:28:27 PM
I enjoyed the campaign of Ghosts way more than I ever thought I would.It was the first one I ever finished. Also, the multiplayer is good and Extinction is surprisingly fun as well.
---
XBox One Gamertag: Vann689
#3aszsithPosted 1/6/2014 5:38:39 PM
NFS is potentially the best of the launch titles. It is fantastic. It's like a now-current-gen Burnout Paradise mixed with Most Wanted.
---
You can put icing on a turd, but that doesn't make it a cupcake!
#4koichi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2014 5:41:24 PM
1 cod and 1 nfs lol.

I think deadrising 3 was the best i played so far.
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#5koichi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2014 6:14:26 PM
Anyone else have a tie breaker with an explanation like the other 2 on which one you liked?
---
#6shauntenninePosted 1/6/2014 6:14:42 PM
I have both for the ps4 and honestly I can't seem to get into nfs. I fully enjoyed the ghosts campaign and think its the best cod yet, multiplayer included (although i know that view isn't shared by many)
#7pjnelsonPosted 1/6/2014 6:21:23 PM
aszsith posted...
NFS is potentially the best of the launch titles. It is fantastic. It's like a now-current-gen Burnout Paradise mixed with Most Wanted.

You're clearly as casual gamer because no serious racing gamer would even consider NFS as the best launch title. It is to Forza what Sy-Fy originals are to the blockbusters they poorly mimic. If Forza was a Papa John's pizza, NFS is a Totino's frozen pizza. Reviewers agree.

http://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html?site=xboxone&cat=0&year=0&numrev=1&sort=0&letter=&search=
---
I'm not here for friends. I'm here for the truth to the best of my knowledge of it, even if it's not what people want to hear.
#8koichi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2014 6:26:31 PM
well that escalated quickly.

it did score higher than cod though lol...
---
#9aszsithPosted 1/6/2014 6:39:32 PM
pjnelson posted...
aszsith posted...

You're clearly as casual gamer because no serious racing gamer would even consider NFS as the best launch title. It is to Forza what Sy-Fy originals are to the blockbusters they poorly mimic. If Forza was a Papa John's pizza, NFS is a Totino's frozen pizza. Reviewers agree.

http://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html?site=xboxone&cat=0&year=0&numrev=1&sort=0&letter=&search=

Sorry to disappoint you pajama nelson, but your judgment of what you assume to be my gaming habits means absolutely nothing to me. If my opinion is a 5-Star steak, yours is the poop I turn it into.

And you're really going to A) Use a second tier aggregate site score which is B) less than a single point more? Wow. That is significantly different. Reviewers apparently agree that the games are similar in terms of score.
---
You can put icing on a turd, but that doesn't make it a cupcake!
#10ExempliGratiaPosted 1/6/2014 8:27:18 PM
pjnelson posted...
aszsith posted...

What if someone (like me) doesn't like realistic racers and prefer arcade racers? Then Forza 5 wouldn't appeal to them and NFS would.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia