It's morphine Time!

#1GRU_CommanderPosted 1/6/2014 8:29:30 PM
Go go PowerRangers?!

Would anyone like too see a PR game (with the Green Ranger) on Xbone?
---
PSN: achillies_ny
Go faq yourself
#2Reflex-ArcPosted 1/6/2014 8:31:43 PM
*nods off*
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#3SALTandBURN67Posted 1/6/2014 8:36:23 PM
Be sure you find a good vein.
#4Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/6/2014 8:38:14 PM
just get heroin it's cheaper
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#5Golden MavenPosted 1/6/2014 8:41:36 PM
Try "Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie" for the SNES. Best Power Rangers that exists. They'll never top it cause the series is too childish now.
#6GambitbuzzkillPosted 1/6/2014 8:45:49 PM
GRU_Commander posted...
Go go PowerRangers?!

Would anyone like too see a PR game (with the Green Ranger) on Xbone?

I would love to see that.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#7Lerp85Posted 1/6/2014 8:47:24 PM
Golden Maven posted...
Try "Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie" for the SNES. Best Power Rangers that exists. They'll never top it cause the series is too childish now.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, a show made for children is too childish? Now? Like it wasn't before any way. LMAO seriously.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#8Golden MavenPosted 1/6/2014 8:49:49 PM
Lerp85 posted...
Golden Maven posted...

HAHAHAHAHAHA, a show made for children is too childish? Now? Like it wasn't before any way. LMAO seriously.

You weren't around at the time obviously, the show used to be more violent and controversial.

Damn what are you even doing online, go do your homework.
#9AxccelPosted 1/6/2014 8:51:34 PM
I admit, I watched Dino Thunder cuz of Tommy!
---
PSN: EZed2587
X/Y FC : 3136-7857-6751
#10Lerp85Posted 1/6/2014 8:52:49 PM
Golden Maven posted...
Lerp85 posted...
Golden Maven posted...

You weren't around at the time obviously, the show used to be more violent and controversial.

Damn what are you even doing online, go do your homework.

I was a kid when it came out actually, and just cause it was violent don't mean it was not childish. Ever think maybe it seems more childish cause you grew up a little bit? LOL
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.