Does Microsoft need Europe/Asia to win the console war?

#1Full ThrottlePosted 1/6/2014 10:16:05 PM
Does Microsoft need Europe/Asia to win the console war? - Results (59 votes)
Yes because companies won't ignore overseas business
74.58% (44 votes)
Only if they are way behind but if they are doing alright in NA, it doesn't matter
16.95% (10 votes)
Nope, they'll just be missing out on a great console with great exclusives so they don't matter, Only America does
8.47% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
let's see what people think considering weekly sales have been somewhat depressing for X1 in European countries as of now compared to the PS4
---
PSN: mrduckbear
Call me mrduckbear, not Full Throttle, sweater monkies. For every bug that is intentionally stepped on, something evil will happen...
#2kyncaniPosted 1/6/2014 11:04:24 PM
The Xbox One is trailing behind that's for sure but it's not doing that bad.
#3Jedi454Posted 1/6/2014 11:07:18 PM
Win the console war? Such a 12 year old topic.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
My Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/DyingRomanGaming
#4GRU_CommanderPosted 1/6/2014 11:08:26 PM
Full throttle didnt you have your legend account banned ?
---
PSN: achillies_ny
Go faq yourself
#5Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/6/2014 11:09:45 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Win the console war? Such a 12 year old topic.

amphibology
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#6CaIiber345Posted 1/6/2014 11:19:26 PM
The only "war" is in the minds of the fanboys.
---
A GameFAQS Troll attacked for +12 damage!
Heimskr is my life coach.
#7NSGraphitePosted 1/6/2014 11:46:41 PM
Well considering that 1/3 of the games released on consoles come from japanese companies, i'd say overseas sales are of the utmost importance.

And there are many european studios who will look at the console breakdown in their own territory and make releases based on that info, so yes, the whole world is important, not just 'merica.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#8slyman19Posted 1/6/2014 11:51:36 PM
NSGraphite posted...
Well considering that 1/3 of the games released on consoles come from japanese companies, i'd say overseas sales are of the utmost importance.

And there are many european studios who will look at the console breakdown in their own territory and make releases based on that info, so yes, the whole world is important, not just 'merica.

Not really. If the console sells good in America, that`s all it needs. The original Xbox sold poorly outside of
America and it still got most third-party games. The 360 sold poorly in Japan, but got the majority of Japanese games.
#9Millertime660Posted 1/7/2014 12:04:45 AM
does anyone care besides you on this board?