Gameinformer REVEAL: Left 4 Dead CREATORS ANNOUNCE "EVOLVE" X1/PS4/PC

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gameinformer REVEAL: Left 4 Dead CREATORS ANNOUNCE "EVOLVE" X1/PS4/PC
3 years ago#1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/07/left-4-dead-creators-turtle-rock-unveil-evolve?abthid=52cc2cf9e4d7525d72000013

The official reveal will come later this year sadly:( If the reveal is later this year then the release will probably be sometime 2015 which means 2015 is looking to have a nice lineup of games already. With probably The Division, Cyberpunk 2077, & now this more than likely.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
3 years ago#2
A good giant monster game.
Haven't seen one of those since War of the Monsters.
That PSN game was "meh".
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
3 years ago#3
Hope that rumor about The Division being delayed until 2015 turns out to be false.
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
3 years ago#4
2ndAtomisk posted...
Hope that rumor about The Division being delayed until 2015 turns out to be false.

I would rather see it delayed and done right.
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
3 years ago#5
Another multiplayer only shooter?!
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
3 years ago#6
I found the alien: isolation announcement way more exiting than this. This seems like it will get old pretty quick.
3 years ago#7
Yay another shooter, because we didnt have enough of those.
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
3 years ago#8
SALTandBURN67 posted...
I found the alien: isolation announcement way more exiting than this. This seems like it will get old pretty quick.

I gotta agree here, this seems like it might get old quick. Why only 4v1? That seems very limited. I was really hoping for the next L4D but oh well!
3 years ago#9
CapwnD posted...
2ndAtomisk posted...

I would rather see it delayed and done right.

This, and honestly I see Destiny consuming my life for like a year, so if its delayed until 2015, I'm fine. Its only right that I give The Division the attention it deserves upon release.
XBL GT= illidan z
PSN = HaganJR
3 years ago#10
coltsfan4ever31 posted...
Another multiplayer only shooter?!

It's the Left 4 Dead people... so yea.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gameinformer REVEAL: Left 4 Dead CREATORS ANNOUNCE "EVOLVE" X1/PS4/PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived