Does Xbox live for Xbone offer a free game(s) every month like the ps4?

#1BlackFeathersPosted 1/7/2014 11:04:45 AM
Topic?
---
NP:Assassins Creed 4 & Warframe. PS4 Wishlist - Doki Doki Universe, Knack.
#22ndAtomiskPosted 1/7/2014 11:06:53 AM(edited)
On 360 yes. Not yet on Xbox One. Games with Gold or whatever it's called will extend to Xbox One at some point.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#3RybalPosted 1/7/2014 11:08:01 AM
At this time, no. They have said that they intend to continue Games with Gold and that the Xbox One will eventually be involved as well.

As with PS+, I wouldn't expect any major releases for quite some time (though I'd expect PS+ to have retail releases within about 6 months and Games with Gold about a year after that). They'll probably have indie games within a few months, though, once their indie program really gets going.
---
To all trolls (and those that are tired of the trolling) - http://goo.gl/YVX7op
PSN: Rybal_81
#4hakmiyaPosted 1/7/2014 11:25:24 AM
No. Not enough crappy arcade titles are on the marketplace yet and there aren't and C- rated third party titles available .
---
"Modern PC gamers are like Jehovah's witnesses. They keep knocking on doors to remind the world they still exist."-Bellum_Sacrum
#5BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2014 11:27:06 AM
Rybal posted...
At this time, no. They have said that they intend to continue Games with Gold and that the Xbox One will eventually be involved as well.

As with PS+, I wouldn't expect any major releases for quite some time (though I'd expect PS+ to have retail releases within about 6 months and Games with Gold about a year after that). They'll probably have indie games within a few months, though, once their indie program really gets going.

Well Sony has already given almost 10 free games the PS4 already!
---
NP:Killzone:Shadowfall & Warframe!
#6plus1zeroPosted 1/7/2014 11:28:12 AM
BlackFeathers posted...
Rybal posted...

3 with PS+
#7WeirdShroomPosted 1/7/2014 11:35:36 AM
I actually prefer the free games be older ones I may have missed or sold off. Newer quality games I'd prefer to support with my money on my console of choice instead of being bribed with it like a spoiled child. No wonder Sony is in massive debt and their online service quality sucks...they spend all the subscription money on buying you games.

Though MS needs to step up the quality just a tad. Sleeping Dogs, Halo 3, AC2...great choices....stuff like magic and that tomb raider one that everyone seemed to hate is not.
---
GT: BxB402 - "Death is but a door, time is but a window. I'll be back!"
#8BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2014 1:15:15 PM
plus1zero posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
Rybal posted...

3 with PS+

3??? Umm no :-/

Warframe
DC Universe Online
Contrast
Resogun
Zin Pinball
Pinball Arcade 2
Don't Starve
Blacklight Retribution

These are free games you can get right NOW on PS4...
---
NP:Killzone:Shadowfall & Warframe!
#9Satchmo25Posted 1/7/2014 1:16:38 PM
lol, I haven't even heard of 2/3 of those games
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#10nickr2d2Posted 1/7/2014 1:17:08 PM
The difference between the "free" games is that, while PS+ may have better free games, you don't get to keep them if you stop paying for PS+.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k