In your time on Xbox Live...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. In your time on Xbox Live...
2 years ago#1
For both Xbox One and the 360,

how many rage messages have you gotten, total?

For me, around 10.

How about you?
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
2 years ago#2
10-15, IIRC. Haven't touched my 360 in a couple of years now.
2 years ago#3
5 or less. I don't play too much competitive multiplayer, just Halo and some fighting games which I suck at.
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
2 years ago#4
dozens, the community was one of the things that drove me off xboxlive gaming completely.
2 years ago#5
About 50 with my time on CoD:MW2,got a few really bad ones where this guy was in tears telling me how he was going to do things to my family that I can not repeat here and talking about how I was camping and he was a mess but it was so funny.

I also got a few in GTA:O as well for random things,I play FPS just to rage people,it's kind of a game with in a game and can be pretty funny how people are so serious about a game.
2 years ago#6
When I use to play CoD: Too many to count

Now that I don't play CoD anymore: 0
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)
2 years ago#7
only 1 on X1 so far and too much on 360.
2 years ago#8
Maybe 30, but a majority are from two of my friends who are just as annoying on Xbox Live as they are in real life.
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!
2 years ago#9
It all depends on the game in particular since each community seems different.

On a side note, anyone else think the X1 crowd has been way better so far compared to 360. I haven't really played any games online on my PS4, but I assume a lot of the loud and annoying people are the same people who buy consoles based on internet hype. So maybe if we are lucky, a lot of the morons are gone from live?
2 years ago#10
0. I've never received rage/hate mail. The only competitive games I play online are fighting games. Messages I get are always "GG", "Epic match" those kinds of things.
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. In your time on Xbox Live...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived