X1 $15million sales, PS4 $16million sales

#31method115Posted 1/8/2014 1:34:12 AM
billsfanno1 posted...
Profits - unknown

The only numbers that really matter if you're a business or investor.

No that's not the way it works. They want more users the console doesn't make them that much money if any money at all. It's the users who will continue to buy software and other services that will get the company money.
---
PSN: method114
#32billsfanno1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2014 4:09:32 AM
method115 posted...
billsfanno1 posted...
Profits - unknown

No that's not the way it works. They want more users the console doesn't make them that much money if any money at all. It's the users who will continue to buy software and other services that will get the company money.

So do you think a little over 2 games per console, including indies, is a good attach rate for Sony? It's not just the number of customers, it's the quality of the customers. PS4 customers so far are being thrifty it appears.
#33PulpPosted 1/8/2014 4:26:52 AM
billsfanno1 posted...
Profits - unknown

Congrats on having no clue what you are talking about.
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#34SILENTGHOSTS96Posted 1/8/2014 12:01:05 PM
billsfanno1 posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
im guessing you just took 3 million x $500 and 4 million x $400. Am I in the ball park here?

Yes. Trying to keep it simple while making a point that many seem to be missing.

xbox one costs 473 prodiuce does that include kincect too?
#35BassnaPosted 1/8/2014 3:40:41 PM
NeoMonk posted...
PS4s have been nowhere to be seen in stores.
XBOX One... just walk into a KFC and they might have them stacked next to the choco cakes ;)

Can I ask why you keep talking so much crap about Playstation's inability to manufacturer things right? We all know this, that is why we bought a Xbox
---
XBL = Bassna OG
#36UnhelpfulNPCPosted 1/11/2014 9:10:47 AM
NeoMonk posted...
PS4s have been nowhere to be seen in stores.
XBOX One... just walk into a KFC and they might have them stacked next to the choco cakes ;)

Getting a free bucket or two of original and biscuits with an XB1 would be great. I would gladly buy one and shove free meat & grease down my fat, slobby gullet whilst updating my new console if I hadn't already bought one.

Now if KFC would bring back the twister...
#37benjimainPosted 1/11/2014 9:11:53 AM
Another reassurance thread by a Bonie because his system is dead last.
#38Juzten76Posted 1/11/2014 10:02:27 AM
There's an Xbox One sitting in my living room. That's all that matters.
#39method115Posted 1/11/2014 10:12:52 AM
Majik25 posted...
Probably almost no profit at all. Pretty much every system in video gaming history comes at a production cost loss, the money is in the games and hardware.

Yep but 90% increase in ps plus subscriptions. It's not just games that these companies are using to make money it's everything.
---
PSN: method114
#40goatthiefPosted 1/11/2014 10:17:40 AM
These systems were made for flopping and that's just what they will do. One of these days these systems are going to flop all over you.
---
goats goats goats