So is it safe to say the mighty Titanfall is just a COD clone with Gundams?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So is it safe to say the mighty Titanfall is just a COD clone with Gundams?
3 years ago#11
rellimnayr posted...
I can see it so clearly now, the most greedy company in the world EA said how can we make a yearly game like COD and sell billions!?!?
This was their result and it's gunna bomb.

What about every journalist who played it and said it was great? I seem to remember it was a majority of them.
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
3 years ago#12
GGearX posted...
Gundams dont operate that easily, and gundams require far more advanced technology.

In walks the sole Gundam fan... Jk
3 years ago#13
rellimnayr posted...
I can see it so clearly now, the most greedy company in the world EA said how can we make a yearly game like COD and sell billions!?!?
This was their result and it's gunna bomb.

Where did you read that titanfall is going to be a yearly release? Link?
3 years ago#14
The game looks sick. I can't wait to try it out.
Hop out like POOF, H52va out the roof. 873 424 cuz five-duece
3 years ago#15
Everyone hailed Modern Warfare as the dawn of a new age. Activision turned COD into a steaming turd by now, sure. But give the Respawn guys the benefit of the doubt and play the game before judging it. Maybe they will wow you again.
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So is it safe to say the mighty Titanfall is just a COD clone with Gundams?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived