EA+Microsoft=

#1blk911Posted 1/8/2014 2:51:43 AM
In one word???
#2dnmtPosted 1/8/2014 2:53:39 AM
Can you say Hitler? I'm gonna go with Hitler.
#3vivalabuck92Posted 1/8/2014 2:56:36 AM
dnmt posted...

Yes indeed. Two game companies are fairly comparable with a man who is associated with the death of over millions aren't they?
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#4aszsithPosted 1/8/2014 2:59:31 AM
Stable.

Profitable.

Investment.

There are 3 individual words. Put them together and it is also potential financial advice.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#5AvirosbPosted 1/8/2014 3:03:21 AM
vivalabuck92 posted...
dnmt posted...

Yes indeed. Two game companies are fairly comparable with a man who is associated with the death of over millions aren't they?
Hitler's mustache had nothing to do with the WW2 genocide, yet it remains one of the most unpopular types of mustache.
I think what we're going for here is 'unpopular decision maker'.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#6vivalabuck92Posted 1/8/2014 3:09:46 AM
Avirosb posted...
vivalabuck92 posted...
dnmt posted...

Hitler's mustache had nothing to do with the WW2 genocide, yet it remains one of the most unpopular types of mustache.

Still a bit of an exaggeration though is it not? Plenty of other 'unpopular decision makers' to choose from to avoid making a hyperbole.
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#7dnmtPosted 1/8/2014 3:14:16 AM
vivalabuck92 posted...
Avirosb posted...
vivalabuck92 posted...
dnmt posted...

Still a bit of an exaggeration though is it not? Plenty of other 'unpopular decision makers' to choose from to avoid making a hyperbole.

I guess you haven't been using the Internet for long because hyperbole is like its second language.

Also I'm gonna change my answer to Kim Jong-il, just because.
#8PsyGunWulfPosted 1/8/2014 3:14:31 AM
vivalabuck92 posted...
dnmt posted...

You're right. Were gonna need a name worse then Hitler...
#9AvirosbPosted 1/8/2014 3:14:36 AM
vivalabuck92 posted...
...Affecting millions. You're welcome to present your own examples without resorting to hyperbole.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#10dnmtPosted 1/8/2014 3:16:12 AM
Avirosb posted...
vivalabuck92 posted...
...Affecting millions. You're welcome to present your own examples without resorting to hyperbole.

Who's worse, Ballmer or Riccitiello? I can't decide.