People do realize the XB1 is in stock EVERYWHERE and not selling

#121extankerPosted 1/14/2014 2:40:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#122unforgivenghostPosted 1/14/2014 2:42:39 PM
My store is sold out of both PS4 and Xbox One. With no ETA of replenishment. People call me every day asking when they're arriving, Microsoft hasn't even told us when. :( PS4's are arriving early Feb.
So i guess it depends where you are whether they're sold out or not.
#123kronos96Posted 1/14/2014 2:52:12 PM
nickr2d2 posted...
kronos96 posted...
nickr2d2 posted...
Yeah, because a GameFAQs board heavily involved in the "console wars" REALLY represents the general perception.

Who said it's only the gamefaqs boards? I've hearing about it since at least 2009.

Back in the 1,000s people thought the Sun revolved around the Earth.

Did that make it true?

There is a cute little extremely fun fact that you are overlooking kid. We were alive back in 2009 and unless you are suffering from an early form dementia i think it's easy to remember things people talked about back then, I don't think anybody here was alive back in 1000's, right? XD.
#124Juzten76Posted 1/14/2014 2:58:05 PM
kronos96 posted...
nickr2d2 posted...
kronos96 posted...
nickr2d2 posted...
Yeah, because a GameFAQs board heavily involved in the "console wars" REALLY represents the general perception.

Who said it's only the gamefaqs boards? I've hearing about it since at least 2009.

Did that make it true?

There is a cute little extremely fun fact that you are overlooking kid. We were alive back in 2009 and unless you are suffering from an early form dementia i think it's easy to remember things people talked about back then, I don't think anybody here was alive back in 1000's, right? XD.

Oh snap! He called you "kid"! Are you going to take that?! Even though he did miss the point.
#125kronos96Posted 1/14/2014 3:06:20 PM
Juzten76 posted...
kronos96 posted...
nickr2d2 posted...
kronos96 posted...
nickr2d2 posted...

Did that make it true?

Oh snap! He called you "kid"! Are you going to take that?! Even though he did miss the point.

I didn't miss the point. Microsoft got most of PS's exclusives during last gen. And that is fact. People also complained about it, that's also a fact.
#126darklinkfan55Posted 1/14/2014 3:16:31 PM
idk if its selling or not but xbox one has always been in stock in many stores in my area :/
---
~everyone has a darkside, link has two~
#127TJSpykePosted 1/14/2014 3:23:10 PM
k1lo19 posted...
The supply has definitely caught up with the demand even ign has said this. So why people think that the gap in sales between the ps4 isn't THAT big trust me it will only get wider as the supply eventually catches up with the demand for the ps4.

There is a far great supply of Xbox One's because Microsoft is more competent than Sony in manufacturing. And I should point out that Sony's lead is very small, and the Xbox One is not even out in as many countries as the PlayStation 4. I have seen lots of PS4's on shelves.
---
Wii ID code: 4338 5973 3223 4003
AC: CF Tim Spyke 3480-6279-5331
#128dnmtPosted 1/14/2014 3:27:25 PM(edited)
TJSpyke posted...
k1lo19 posted...
The supply has definitely caught up with the demand even ign has said this. So why people think that the gap in sales between the ps4 isn't THAT big trust me it will only get wider as the supply eventually catches up with the demand for the ps4.

There is a far great supply of Xbox One's because Microsoft is more competent than Sony in manufacturing. And I should point out that Sony's lead is very small, and the Xbox One is not even out in as many countries as the PlayStation 4. I have seen lots of PS4's on shelves.

Show me a picture of "lots of PS4s on shelves" with your name and today's date in it and I will never post on this board again.
#129Fou LuPosted 1/14/2014 3:42:17 PM
Fun fact: the PS3 sat on shelves months after it was released. Sony stupidly said "We'll pay $100 for a picture of each PS3 console sitting on a shelf". Needless to say, a lot of people were posting pictures, but I never heard of anyone being paid for their picture.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#130dnmtPosted 1/14/2014 3:46:29 PM(edited)
Fou Lu posted...
Fun fact: the PS3 sat on shelves months after it was released. Sony stupidly said "We'll pay $100 for a picture of each PS3 console sitting on a shelf". Needless to say, a lot of people were posting pictures, but I never heard of anyone being paid for their picture.

I don't remember that happening and couldn't find anything on Google. You'll have to provide a link. Also how much you wanna bet that guy won't back his claim up and just disappear like the last three guys whom I asked for a pic? (;